01: The Styles-Tomlinson

"What?" I asked "We're going on a vacation to New Zealand." My dad said "What?" I asked again "Oh, come on, it'll be fun." My other dad said "You can even bring that Asian guy." He added "For the last time, he's not Asian." I said "He looks Asian." My dad, Louis said. "Whatever." I said "So, start packing, we leave tomorrow." Harry said.

I went into my room and packed. After that I called Calum and asked if he wanted to join. He said yes. "One more thing, why are we going on this vacation?" I asked "Your father, me and our past band mates are having a reunion." Louis answered as my eyes widened. "That means their kids are going to be there aswell?" I asked as the both of them nodded and my eyes widened.

Oh, god. I haven't seen them in forever. I mean, me and Michael were fine, but he kept playing video games so we didn't get to know each other, Luke was mean to me, Caspar ignored me, Dove was just reading the hole time, the only person that would talk to me was Marlena, she was the only one who was nice to me, besides my parents and their past band mates. But to be honest, I'm actually really exited to see how they turned out to be. Of course, I will NEVER forget or forgive Luke for what he did. EVER.

"Dinner!" My dad, Harry yelled as I walked downstairs to eat and after dinner. I walked back to my room and tried to fall asleep.