Three Days (pt. 4 18+) Never Enough

(A/N: if you didn't realize you're reading smut, please be aware this chapter's content is 18+ ! )

He pushes her body up against the door and it swings open, forcing him to stumble into the room with her wrapped around his waist. Somehow, he manages not to break their kiss. He tilts his body back to prevent them from falling forward into the unknown space and he opens his eyes quickly to scan the dark room. He isn't sure where the bed is but he doesn't want to release her yet. She pulls back from his kiss, sensing he needs directions.

"Step back, the bed is behind you," she whispers to him. He immediately steps back with her in his arms.

He feels the edge of a tall bed against his legs and he takes one hand off her bottom, reaching back behind him to find the mattress. The release means that her weight begins to shift and she slides down his legs, until her feet touch the floor.  She pulls his face closer to kiss him as he lowers himself down on her bed. The kiss is broken only when he sits down fully.

She pauses only a moment to look down at him, sat at the edge of her bed, looking up at her. She can just see his eyes in the slash of light coming through the doorway behind her. He's beautiful. She's never described a man as beautiful before, but he is. His skin is so soft and delicate but his eyes are piercing. He stares up at her as though he's about to tear every piece of her clothing off at any moment, but, he might tease her just a bit first to push her right to the edge. His hands rest on her hips and his fingertips grip her skin just above her skirt.

She feels almost dizzy as the blood rushes from her head and she drops down on her knees in front of him. She reaches for his belt, and tries to focus on unbuckling it. He smiles as he watches her, so eager to remove this barrier and he leans back slightly to allow her to tug at the belt to open it. Once she does, she goes to work immediately on the button and the zipper. He reaches out to her, and slides his hand over her cheek gently. She looks up at him and pauses a moment to try to read his thoughts and understand what he wants. He smiles so slightly but she understands.

She leans in and kisses him, softly, more gently than before, and he wraps his arms around her, pulling her closer. She can feel his heart racing, or it might be her own. She leans farther forward, forcing him to lie back, his legs still hanging off the edge on either side of her. She climbs up his body, her lips dragging over his chin and his cheek and as she lies down beside him. Her hand reaches under his zipper and feels him straining against his boxers. He groans at her touch.  She slides her hand over the bulge in his open jeans, tracing a line with her fingers over him.

His hands cling to her, pushing her plaid shirt off her shoulder and tugging at her crop top. She reaches farther into his pants and pulls him out, freeing him. He moans softly and it encourages her to stroke him, feeling hot skin twitching against her touch. She releases him quickly as she sits up, dropping her shirt behind her and she leans down to kiss a line down the front of his body. She pushes his shirt up, revealing the soft skin on his belly and she slides her tongue down from his navel to near his waistband. He gasps just as she climbs between his legs and her fingertips tug at his open jeans, pulling them lower on his thin frame, and dragging his underwear with it.

The more she tugs, the more he raises his body from
the mattress, allowing her to pull them low enough for him to pop out of his jeans, his erection rising firm and thick close to her. Her hands fall to either hip, gripping at him and she looks up to see his expression. He leans up on his elbows, making his stomach muscles tense as he looks down at her body between his legs, the light from the doorway making her appear in almost a silhouette. He holds his breath, waiting to see what she will do next but hoping to feel her mouth on him soon.

She pulls the crop top off, leaving her chest bare, but the short skirt and her tights are still on. He knows she's watching him closely and she begins to slowly lower down. He fights to keep his head upright, to see her, and he can tell that she's still staring at him closely. She surprises him by reaching down with one hand and wrapping it around him at the base. His muscles clench at the feel of her cool fingers wrapped tightly around his hot flesh.