6.

***

From that moment, Tanishka didn't take her eyes off the screen of her mobile. Waiting for a text, or a call, or just anything from Kabir.
At night, she received a text message from him.
"Pizza or Burger?"
Tanishka really got keyed up and promptly replied - "Coffee?"

Within the next few seconds she got his reply back - "Starbucks at 6 tomorrow. I'll pick you up. Revert with your address."

Tanishka replied, and with a big smile, she went to bed; couldn't sleep though. The excitement of a 'first date' was a little too much for her.

At a nearly full Starbucks café, corner table; sitting with a cup of coffee each.
"I love you Tanishka! I really do!"
"I love you too Kabir!"

And then they held each others' hand, stayed together for a while, without talking, but letting their eyes meet.
Getting closer and closer each moment. Eyes almost closed, lips within inches of touching distance.

There she wakes up in a scurry. Pink cheeks and uncontrollable smile on her face. It was still morning. For her, the time never seemed moving.
Tanishka spent 2 hours deciding what to wear; another hour in figuring out the right footwear. She wanted to look just perfect!

That whole day, Tanishka didn't leave her room. She had everything going on inside her head. An ideal date was what she wanted.