4.

***

"Wow Tani..." Divya was really excited as she got to know something about the guy her sister was eccentrically in love with
"...That's a nice start to the love story!"
"Believe me, just the start is good!"

Tanishka got up and out to the balcony; Divya followed.
"Please don't tell me this is it! This can't be just a one-day craze!"
Tanishka smiled and answered softly "No it wasn't. Its a lot more than just a single day."

"So what happened next?"
"I didn't see him for another year!"
"ANOTHER YEAR?"
She just nodded, and Divya waited elatedly for her to continue.
"We met at Karan and Ayushi's wedding next."

***

Tanishka and Nikita were with Ayushi, in her hotel room helping her get ready. Ayushi was in the conventional red wedding dress, with heavy ornaments and jewelry. She was looking the most beautiful a girl can get.
Tanishka and Nikita, also dresses in Indian apparel were looking alluring too!
They brought Ayushi down the hotel room, into the big beautiful lawns outside where the wedding ceremony was to be done.

"I can't believe you're getting married!" Exclaimed Nikita as they were walking out.
"I know! Its like a fairy tale!" Ayushi continued
"We're so happy for you Ayushi! Stay blessed." Tanishka couldn't control, she just hugged Ayushi.

They walked out to the lawns, which was decorated marvelously. There was a small squared platform for the actual wedding ceremonial and royal white chairs surrounding it on the ground. Flashy pink and white curtains were hanging from the artificial pillars which added to the looks.

The guest standing by set up their eyes on the bride entering. All of these had awestruck faces. The elders were showering their blessings already. The young ones admiring the beauty. Among those guests was Kabir.
He was standing with Karan and watching the girls arrive. He saw Tanishka and his eyes widened up open; faintly whispered "Wow" to himself and got down the platform and stood by the side.