Ch. 1: Residing in Goatshire

(Note: I'm kind of going along with how the game is so far, but I needed to let this new fanfic out. Bear with me. XD)

You're a twenty-four-year-old (favorite animal) woman who had not too long ago moved to Goatshire. Just three days ago. Your name is (Y/N) (L/N). You moved away because in your old hometown Cat Scales, you were known as a disturber. You would drink and have your music turned up in your house, getting complaints from others.

That's not all though. You were also involved in a drug bust. Despite marijuana being legal just about everywhere now including Goatshire, in Cat Scales it was still frowned upon. The citizens there called you a dealer or an addict. One woman even tried to exorcise you as if you were possessed by the devil. This is what took the cake and made you leave your old place.

So far, you've felt safer there in Goatshire. Most of the population were goat people. You were the only (favorite animal), but they didn't care. Nobody stared down at you. Just because it's Goatshire doesn't mean it's all goats. Turns out, they go by personality. But you knew some of them would find you out, sooner or later with your bad rep in your old hometown.

It's 10pm. You're in your living room right now. You're watching TV you have your laptop hooked to. You're on the YouTube station and you're watching a few gameplays from Markiplier. Horror games that is. You're laughing at the videos at his reaction as you watch it.

After that, you come across a video. It's from Utsu-P. Corpse Attack featuring Hatsune Miku is what it's called and you hear it coming on. You grin and you say, "Cool." You move your head to the song because it's catchy and pretty cool. 

After that's over you say, "Cool. I liked that. It sounds very similar to Babymetal." You look towards your window and you say, "I hope I meet someone similar to myself here. I feel like I might. Someone as daring and as stubborn as I am. That living being and I will get along just fine." You continue listening to music on YouTube from your TV and watching a few shows on there as well.

***********************************************************

The next day, you're in your house eating a bowl of cereal and looking at your phone. You're looking at memes that are hilariously nasty and laughing at them. You find one and you say, "Damn. That's brutal." You laugh at it. You take another bite of your cereal.

Your phone suddenly rings and you see that it's your mom Gayle calling you. You answer it and you say, "Hey, mom. What's up?" You hear her on the other line saying, "(Y/N). Hello honey. How are things there in Goatshire?" "So far, better than there." "I'm just so relieved you got away from these crazy people around us. And that old hag Patricia. Trying to perform an exorcism on you? Oh, she was out of her damn mind trying to do that to MY daughter."

You sit back and you say, "That's their problem. They're stuck in the 1800s. It's 2023. And this was all just for smoking pot. It's legal here in Goatshire, at least." "That's great dear. You know I was young once, too. Me and your dad before he died." You sigh and you say, "Yeah. I do miss dad. He had my back, no matter what I did." "Honey. Just know that I will always have your back. I'll miss having you live here with me."

You sit up and you say, "Move out of there and move here to Goatshire then." "I'm thinking about doing so. It'll just take me a couple of weeks to get my stuff out of my house. At least you got away from all of this bullcrap." "Well, I'm good for now." "That's all I care about, (Y/N) honey. Your safety. Ever since your dad left this world, I've worried about you. What would I do if anything happened to my little girl?" "Come on, mom. I'm twenty-four years old. I'm not a little girl, anymore." "No. But you're still MY little girl." "Good point."

You stand up and you say, "I think Goatshire will be pretty okay. I haven't met anyone yet. It's been three days since I left from Cat Scales. I'm still in the process of getting a job." "Well, listen sweetheart. I just wanted to check up on you and see how things are. I'll let you go for now. Get out there and meet some others." "Well, thanks mom." "Well anyways. Love you, honey." "Love you too, mom. Talk to you later."

After talking to your mom, you hang up and you look down at your cereal. You say, "Ah, dammit. My cereal got soggy. Oh well. Screw it. I'm hungry." You finish up your cereal and you grab your bowl.

You get up and you take the bowl and spoon to the sink. You wash them and you lay them aside to air dry. You look out of the kitchen window and you say, "Maybe I should get out today and get to knowing the neighbors." You walk into your living room and to the front door, taking your phone with you. You walk out the door.

****************************************************

You're out and about now. You're at a coffee shop having an espresso. You're looking at your phone. You're on Facebook and you type, "Just moved to Goatshire. Too many crazy people in Cat Scales. Like, what the hell? Try to exorcise me, will that Karen bitch? Just because I was caught smoking weed? By Karen, I mean entitled and just a straight up cunt." You post it.

You get comments from friends and family saying, "Wow. That's going too far. I don't care if marijuana is illegal here in Cat Scales. That lady had no right to try and stab you with a wooden stake. That should be even more illegal. That would've been attempted manslaughter." That's a friend of yours back in Cat Scales named Regina Spots. 

Another says, "Yeah. Regina's right. That's close to attempted murder. If your mom hadn't stopped her and she got to you with the stake, she could've gone to prison for that." That's a friend of yours named Phil Katz. 

Another says, "I don't blame you for moving away, (Y/N). People are cruel. You're young and you've got your entire life ahead of you still, honey. You're only twenty-four." That's your maternal aunt, your mom's older twin sister Gloria. You smile at the support you're at least getting from your friends and family back at your old place. 

You type, "Thanks guys. At least I'm getting support from family and friends. You're right. The world can be stupid and ignorant." You post it. You get this from your aunt Gloria, "Just do what you can do, honey. You're better than them no matter what. I would rather see someone smoking a lot of weed than try to stab a young woman with a wooden stake. That old bitch. Try to stab my niece." 

You type, "Thanks, aunt Gloria." You send it. You get this from her, "Anytime, beautiful." You smile. You hang out at the coffee shop for a little while until you pay for your stuff and you head out.