I TURNED AROUND awkwardly, seeing the a well known face that i'd seen many times on social media. "bro, this is betrayal, how could marcus not tell me he has a girl" he said putting on an annoyed act.

"i'm not his girl" i clarified, already noticing his interest his marcus's love life.

"what do you mean you're not his girl, he was laying in bed with you and you guys were practically stuck to each other. what are you two, friends with benefits??" he joked mockingly.

"we were not stuck together." i held back my laugh at his joke. "i mean, yes he did have his arms around me but it was not like that, okay? we were just sleeping. we just fell asleep in the same bed" i denied, my face beginning to turn red out of embarrassment.

"i'm not gonna lie, the way you're defending it makes it seem a lot more than just a friendship. are you sure you just fell asleep, didn't do anything else?" he challenged me.

"im sure, he just let me sleep on his bed" i nodded.

"so you're just telling me he let you sleep in the same bed as him, with his body pressed against yours, and nothing happened?"

"yes!" i exclaimed, as my cheeks began to heat up, "we were just sleeping and i was tired"

"so you just fell asleep, and your head happened to land on his arm, and then your hand fell and laid on his chest and your legs fell on his legs and his legs fell onto yours? " jadon mocked me, and laughed at his own words.

"shut up man, I'm pretty sure that's how people sleep in a bed" i replied, my face began to turn red, "i couldn't control where my body was going, and just because it happened to land on his body doesn't mean anything"

"yeah, only a married couple falls asleep like that" he added.

"i think you're really bad at lying. i swear man, you guys were really close, i mean you had arms and legs all over each other like come on. you're probably just embarrassed cause you didn't want me to find out about this" he said smirking.

"shut up for once, it's so early in the morning." i complained, only realising i had his hoodie on after feeling the thick material that warmed me up addition to the radiators.

"i think this early in the morning you should tell me the full truth, come on man tell me how far you guys took this" he teased me, he wasn't gonna let up until he got the truth, his amusement in my embarrassment made him want to keep going.

"you're a weird one, you know?" i rolled my eyes, finally sitting up.

"that's your defence? i'm asking you a serious question, did you guys at least kiss?" he said laughing, which caused me to get more red in the face. "would you at least tell me your name?" he added.

"nova, nova elliot" i said slowly.

"oh my gosh, you're the person who marcus wa-" he began but immediately got cut off by a large frame walking through the door.

"shut up jadon." marcus shouted through a mouthful of toast which stopped jadon mid-sentence.

"bro, this is such a surprise that you have a girl, who's this ?" jadon said, ignoring marcus' comment towards him.

"i don't think she likes you calling her my girl but her name is nova" marcus said, chewing on his bread as jadon's eyes lit up with excitement.

"you're not even going to introduce us?" jadon said, as his focus shifted towards me.

"i thought i'd let you figure that out for yourself" marcus said, "i think she already knows you though, not that hard to recognise a sancho"

"true that" jadon replied, "so are you guys actually dating or what? because it really looks like you guys are dating"

"oh my gosh, drop the topic man" marcus began.

"bro, im not gonna drop the topic, cause im too invested now, come on man you gotta tell me" jadon said, leaning forward and pointing at me while he spoke.

"she's not my girl" marcus groaned, "we're just friends, can you please let it go?"

"come on man, the way you're defending her makes it seem like she's your girl" he insisted.

"she's not, and now you can stop asking" marcus replied, but jadon didn't listen.

"so you're telling me, you let her sleep in your bed with your arms around her just to be nice?"

"jadon, get out my room" he huffed, having enough of him.

"okay okay, i'm going, but just tell me one thing before i leave" jadon said, looking between the two of us.

"what?" marcus replied, with an irritated expression on his face.

"do you at least like her?" he asked, making marcus freeze in his place.

"what kind of question is that?" marcus asked, his eyes narrowing as jadon's words registered in his head but it was clear to the both of them that he was trying to avoid the question.

I took that as a que to leave the room, heading back into mine as i wanted nothing more than a warm shower.

The both the boys ignored my exit, their argument over the truth of our relationship only made them more determined to find out. As the sound of their voices faded out from his room, I began to head to the shower and started to undress and let the hot water wash away the tiredness that had overcome my mind and body.

As i stepped into the soothing warmth, i began to think back on what had happened earlier. I felt slightly embarrassed over how many hours marcus and i had slept next to each other and how i'd woken up in his arms. 

As I stood in the shower, my mind was consumed by thoughts of Marcus; his gentle hands and caring words yesterday made me realise just how much i'd craved someone to look after me but the events of the day before was something i needed to ask him about.

𝐀UTHORS NOTE: 

helpp why's jadon so nosy, it's killed me inside to write this 😭but finally a marcus POV and introduced jadon after 16 chapters 😂

also for new readers, i've written this when jadon was still in manchester united ☹👍🏼 

(remember to vote and comment, thank youu!) ✌🏼