013||Attitude

Chapter 013

CAN WE TALK?

|NOVA|

JUST OVER FIVE minutes ago, my train had arrived in manchester. With zero knowledge of my location i was left to blindly wander the street, desperate to discern his figure within the crowd.

Marcus had let me know that he'd worn his usual disguise which led me to conclude that I would have to search for him based solely on his eyes, but the crowd made it extremely difficult to recognize any facial features.

The sheer stupidity of his strategy was overwhelming, given how utterly oblivious I was to the area. At this point, I had made peace with the fact that I wouldn't spot him on my own, and instead opted to continue down the street, hoping to discover him by chance.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

MARCUS

im here, have u arrived yet?

just got off, wya?

outside the station,
walk up the stairs then walk to the pickup area 🤦🏾‍♂️

I know that 🙄, I'm there and you're not,
share ur location.

answer me.
doesn't take that long to share ur location

MARCUS RASHFORD.

where are u??

does it look like i know???

marcus cut the bs and just turn on ur location

i can't see you anywhere

okay, send me ur location

and ill be right there

MARCUS IT'S BEEN THREE MINUTES 

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO TURN IT ON???

where are you?

ffs

STOP ASKING ME THAT.

NOVA SHARED HER LOCATION!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

MARCUS WAS NOTHING more than irritating, his constant questioning being the cause of it. he'd ask the same questions over and over again like my answer would change. 

His unreasonable acts often occurred so it was a good thing that his football skills had worked out for the better.

 I was excited to see him despite my irritation, though i felt as i should've worn a scarf, I had to contend with the harsh -5 degrees, which was threatening to turn me into a human-shaped ice cube should marcus not arrive any sooner.