It is all so confusing to me however, as it is simply not our way. All Drow offspring are given immediately to a wean mother. I myself spent little time with the female who birthed me; I lived only to serve her and help further the goals of our House alone. Matron Safaia only let me live to further her own agenda, she did not need another male. Eventually I failed her, so she planned my demise. It is our way, and I was not surprised by her decision.

I am told however it is not the human's way. If a human female were to harm or kill her offspring, it is considered illegal. Their ways are painfully foreign to me, and I've not been able to use my blade since my arrival here at the Surface. I resent this, and my blade hungers for blood, the cursed entity that it is. I can sense it's needs, it's demands, and so to feed it, I sink my blade into the Vampire. Bradley cannot die, which is infuriating, yet becoming very convenient. I've grown to appreciate his immortality, as well as the way he pleasures me. Perhaps those are the things I value most about him at present. He provides a place for me to hide in safety, satisfies my sexual thirst, and as a result I am supposed to feed him. That was the agreement.

I do attempt to dodge my required duty regularly; Bradley gets upset, but I enjoy making him work for my blood. We typically end up "fucking" afterwards, as Bradley calls it, and the sex is most excellent. I grumble at the bite marks littered across my body, but love them all the same, and it's as if I desire him as much as I loathe him. Prior to my relationship with the vampire, I was never on the receiving end of intercourse—only ever giving, not taking.
We fought violently over the matter, but he subdued me, forcing my submission. I won't lie, the fighting is pleasurable to me, although I will not admit this to Bradley. By the time he had me pinned underneath his cold body, I'd already made up my mind to take his cock, and the struggle itself aroused me significantly.
Bradley says I am a sadomasochist.

Truly, I could not resist the urge last night. Watching him feed off the female was entirely too invigorating, it made my cock hard. The power he held over the human, and the terror in her strange, pale eyes...it was all so very satisfying.
I had hoped for more begging, perhaps some screaming, bargaining...but Bradley silenced the creature so as not to disturb the other humans.
The look on his face as he consumed her, like a wild beast, unable to control himself. The way the blood ran from his mouth, the animalistic growls he emits...I love it. In fact, I was almost jealous, as I'd have enjoyed cutting her heart out with my blade. Bradley however insisted she be returned alive. Boring.

My ears hear no foot steps, but do hear the click of key being unlocked, and familiar "whoosh" of door being opened. I throw my legs over the side of the bed, and skulk out of the bedroom naked.
I know Bradley likes to look, and it's fun to tease him. "Where in the nine hells have you been, vampire? Now hurry up and shut the door, for you are letting the heat escape!" I complain, the cold of the Surface world making my skin crawl.
Bradley pulls his sunglasses off, and shuts the door behind him, eyeing me. "Hah, so now you care about energy efficiency?"

"Efficient? I'm always efficient." I snip, walking into the kitchen, stomach growling.

"That's not what I meant—fucking whatever, just forget it," Bradley groans, rolling the black voids in his head. He yawns, and follows me into the kitchen, dropping the daily letters he receives on the counter. He looks off.

"You appear perplexed Bradley." I raise a brow, running my eyes over his form. It is strange the way I have learned to read this one—dark elves are much better at hiding their true emotions and intent than Bradley is.
He sighs, and runs a hand down his face, staring at me in silence. "The girl," he says simply, turning around to summon the thing which makes coffee. There is a glowing button which wakes it. Bradley says this is not magic, but machinery, though I don't understand the difference.

I tip my head, drawing closer. "What girl"
Bradley looks at me as if I am daft.

"The one I ate last night, Nal. The one you drug into the house, knocked unconscious, and tied up. Ring a bell?"

A wicked chuckle escapes me, "ah, yes, that one. What of it? Was she not alive when you returned her?" Bradley nods his head as he works the coffee magic.

"She's very much alive, and I ran into her this afternoon." He says curtly, brow furrowed.

"Ran into her? What do you mean?" I ask, snatching an apple from the counter, I've come to enjoy this surface fruit very much.

"I mean I found her outside headed to the doctors office," he frowns, shaking his head as the "machine" begins to dispense my coffee.

"What is a doctor?"

Bradley sighs and explains, "it's like a healer, for humans. The type of shit your clerics can do. Anyways, the point is she shouldn't have been up so soon. I found her shaky and weak, but coherent outside. I cannot let her go to a doctor, they'd see the bite mark, and it'd draw attention to us. I told her to go home, but she continued to resist my manipulation in small ways. Eventually she did comply, but I had to manipulate her multiple times before she did so, so I'm a bit concerned." Bradley passes me the espresso, tongue playing with one of his fangs. I've noticed he'll play with his fangs this way using the tip of his tongue when he's bored, frustrated, or relaxed. A curious little habit of the creature.

"I could eliminate her," I shrug, smirking as I take a drink. Bradley shakes his head, "No Nal, the government is on our heels as it is. Ever since I ate that bartender at R Place 6 months ago, they've been combing the greater Seattle area. If they catch us we're fucked, and we'll spend far too long in some underground government facility being experimented on."

I narrow my eyes, "do you not think our power combined couldn't take down such humans? Surely they are not the superior hunters."

Bradley shrugs, staring past me in thought.
"Perhaps. You possess more magic than I, and are an excellent swordsman. Then again, they also have some type of magic, as they work with the Fae."

"Curse the fair ones.." I hiss under my breath, the mere idea of their existence disgusts me.
Bradley just stares, black orbs on my red ones.
We sit in silence as he thinks for a tic, exhaling thoughtfully. I have already given him the solution, it is simple enough.

"Fine," he huffs out, grimacing as he continues to speak. "If she remembers, we'll have to dispose of her. It makes my blood boil to say this, but you're probably right. Congrats Dark One, you might get to kill a human after all." His words drip with unhappy sarcasm, but I don't mind.

Unlike the vampire I am delighted by the idea, and grin over my coffee, "Excellent, I shall enjoy claiming the killing blow."
Bradley just shakes his head and rolls his voids, "Whatever you sick homicidal fuck, just don't waste the blood, I'll want that."

A cruel grin flits across my face, "wouldn't dream of it."