19

Previously from chapter 18
She hit, kicked, and scratched him until the other kidnapper came and tased her, making her become unconscious.

Landon's POV April 16th

Za'Niyah shot up one of my cars so I had to get it fixed, when I got to the mechanic shop they told me I needed new windows, tires and a new tint

Za'Niyah shot up one of my cars so I had to get it fixed, when I got to the mechanic shop they told me I needed new windows, tires and a new tint. I handed the man a stack of money and he said "Come pick it up at the end of the week, it takes a while for me to get the items."

I pulled out my phone calling up Kash to tell her to come pick me up, 20 minutes later Kash pulled up. "You got Kehlani's location still" I asked. "Yes" she answered as she handed me her phone.

I opened the find my location app to see that Kehlani was at a private villa, I searched it up to see that there were 3 private room rented out from April 16th - 21st. I sent the address to myself then I gave Kash back her phone, We were on our way to the studio.

Hours had passed while we were in the studio, once we finished up we got back into Kash's car, Kash got on her phone and showed me a screenshot of something Kehlani sent her.

I took the phone and saw it was a picture of Za'Niyah in a bath tub literally fucking naked, "Is this bitch crazy, letting that fuck nigga take pictures and shit while she fucking naked in a bathroom

I took the phone and saw it was a picture of Za'Niyah in a bath tub literally fucking naked, "Is this bitch crazy, letting that fuck nigga take pictures and shit while she fucking naked in a bathroom." I said visibly getting mad.

"Damn, calm down nigga" Kash said.

"I don't give a fuck I gotta get my girl back, we're going to Jamaica." I said calling up a few niggas to take my private jet.

Kash drove to a warehouse where we had foreign cars, jet ski's, guns, Helicopters, Jets, and an ATV. It was a group of my homies waiting for me and Kash by the jet, we got on and we all changed into all black clothing.

We got into Jamaica in the AM's it was now April 17th. Me and the homies went to Za'Niyah's villa during the day to put cameras to watch her.