04

Landon's POV
2 weeks ago

It was late at night I woke up to the sound of my front door slamming

It was late at night I woke up to the sound of my front door slamming. I saw that Za'Niyah left, a part of me did regret putting my hands on her.

But I had to put her in her place, I knew she was going home and that Kehlani would be with her. So I called Kash and told her to come over.

30 minutes later

Hennessy Rose Blackman 19(Henny)

Kash came over and I got her to call down Kehlani's phone to see if she was actually with Za'Niyah. Lani wasn't answering so I called her a couple of times there was no answer.

I let Kash sleep in my guest bedroom, I stayed up because I couldn't sleep the guilt was eating me up, the fact that Za'Niyah almost found out about Henny.

Throat🐐

Wassup Henny
Read

Nothing, what's up
Read

Come over
Read

Ai
Read

I came out of the messages and unlocked the front door, I went back to my room an watched Power.

Knock Knock

I went to the door and let Henny inside. She started Hugging on me , I picked her up and brought her to my room and lock the door behind me and turned off the lights

What I liked about Henny is there was no Long talking if I needed my dick sucked she did just that, this bitch suck the soul out my dick.

I turned off the lights, she pushed me onto the bed, She undid my pants took out my dick and started sucking on the Tip.

"Fuck Henny " I said, looking down at her, biting her lips.