10

Previously chapter 09
Za'Niyah's POV

He laughed to himself before washing off and cutting the water off

He laughed to himself before washing off and cutting the water off.They walked out the bathroom towards his room to get ready for bed.

As Za'Niyah walked into his room Jordan began grabbing her throat with one hand, and holding her up with the other

As Za'Niyah walked into his room Jordan began grabbing her throat with one hand, and holding her up with the other. He tongued her down, applying pressure on her throat occasionally.

Za'Niyah began to feel overpowered, so in return, began to suck on his tongue, causing his brows to loosen up, and him dropping her onto his bed. "you gon' take it?" he asked rhetorically, she nodded intently, pulling him down so his dick met her pussy.

His teeth refused to untuck his lip, until Za'Niyah grabbed him by his neck, beginning to tongue him down.

Sending Jordan over the edge, he lined himself up with her, immediately pushing into her.

Za'Niyah's words getting caught in her throat, his size only allowed her to spit out a deep "fuck." Gripping onto his waist, his head fell down into her neck.

His teeth refused to untuck his lip, until animit grabbed him by his neck, tongue him down.

He went in and out slowly so i can get use to his size, I spit out a deep "fuck" gripping onto his waist, his head dropped down into her neck.

"yo pussy feel so good mama." he said deeply into her ears, beginning to speed up his strokes.

"I want you deeper baby." I breathed out, grabbing his back to push him further into me.

Jordans arms held Za'Niyah as he stroked deeply into her pussy, locking her in place as his strokes deepened, beginning to focus on her moaning.

"This pussy so fucking tight" he moaned in her ear. Hearing this Za'Niyah felt even better as she began to fuck him back.

Za'Niyah began to grab at the sheets, feeling as though she bit off more than she can chew, she could feel Jordan further in her than she has ever felt anyone. "you doing good baby, you look so pretty takin' this dick." he muttered in her face, as they held eye contact.