CHAPTER 29

Yn was terrified after jungkook told her that he will punish her severely once she gets well.

    She was scared of Suga too so she didn't go out of the room the whole day.

     At night jungkook came to call her for
dinner but she just shook her head as she didn't want to face suga She thinks that he will punish her if she goes in front of him.

     Jungkook sighed knowing very well why she doesn't want to come down.

    "Suga hyung and jimin are not here,they went back to his place,now come"he said and yn nodded.

    "How are you feeling now?"jungkook asked and she got scared.

     She was feeling much better now after the medicine and afternoon nap but she couldn't tell this to Jungkook She thought he would punish her so she didn't say anything.

     "Yn,I asked something?"he said in a stern voice.

     "I am m-much better now,kook.Just a l-, little weakness"she mummbled and jungkook nodded.

     "That's good.Dont skip your food ever  again and you should sleep before 12 from now on,I can't risk your health again"he said and she nodded.

They both had their dinner and then slept.

      "Kook, N-no please,D-dont do this,
forgive me please"yn pleaded.

      "I told you,you will be punished severely,didn't i?"jungkook said while walking towards her with a cane in his hands.

    "I am really sorry"she said helplessly.

   "Hands forward"he said heartlessly.

    "K-kook,you can't do this to me"she said.

     "HANDS FORWARD,YN"He shouted and she immediately forwarded her palm.

      Jungkook gave her a hard hit on her palm and she flinched taking her hand back and started crying hard because of pain.

     "WHO TOLD YOU TO MOVE YOUR HAND BACK?"Jungkook shouted and she flinched hard.

   Yn woke up from the nightmare and sat on the bed while shivering.

    She looked towards the other side and
jungkook was sleeping there.

    She layed down and hugged him tightly without thinking anything and started sobbing.

     Jungkook woke up because of sudden contact and looked down towards yn who was hugging him tightly and crying.

    He got really confused and caresses her head.

     "What happened,baby?"he asked softly.

     "Is your fever coming back?"he asked while touching her forehead.

     "I-i am fine,k-kook,just a n-nightmare"she said while still hugging him and he chuckled.

    "What make you so scared,kid that you started crying?"he asked and she shrugged.

    "N-nothing"she said not wanting to tell
jungkook about the nightmare.

     "Ok,don't cry and sleep,it was just a dream"he said while patting her head and she slept.

     "What made her so scared?"He mumbled and slept too as he was tired.

     Next morning,he woke up and saw yn sleeping.

     He touched her forehead and her fever was completely gone.

     He sighed in relief and got up but didn't wake her up as he thought that it would be better if she took some more rest.

    He was making breakfast when yn came downstairs after getting ready.

     "No need to go to college today,yn.
you should rest"he said and she shrugged.

    "I am fine now,kook"she said as she wanted to go to college to aske tae about cigrettes.

     "Ok,as you wish"jungkook said and they both had their breakfast.

        "Meet me in my cabin after your classes"he said before going towards his office and she gulped hard scared of the consequences.

      She went inside the class and saw taehyung sitting on the desk.She ran towards him and sat beside him while glaring at him.

      "Kim Taehyung,when did you started smoking?"she asked angrily while hitting tae on his head with his book hard.

       "Ya,what are you talking about?I don't smoke"he said and yn looked towards him coldly.

      "Don't lie,tae.I found cigarettes in your textbook"she said and it suddenly clicked tae.

       "Oh,it wasn't mine,yn.some seniors gave it to me and told me to smoke,i didn't wanted to so i just kept them in my book as it was in my hand at that time"tae said and sighed in relief.

         "T-thank god,you didn't smoke tae"she said.

       "You are an idiot to even think that I smoked"taehyung said while shaking his head.

       "Tae,I am in a big trouble"she said and it caught tae's attention.

      "What happened,yn?"he asked seriously.

          "Actually Suga hyung caught the cigrates in the textbook and i thought it was yours so I took the blame,and jungkook told me he will punish me hard once I get well"she said.

      "Get well?"tae asked.

        "I fainted yesterday because of weakness,leave it it's nothing,the main problem is now jungkook called me in his office and i think he is going to punish me"she said while looking towards tae.

      "I will tell me.jeon that it wasn't yours"tae said.

       "He won't believe you,tae He will think that you are lying just to save me"she said scared.

      "But we are not lying"tae said.

        "He won't believe us,I guess i will surely get punished today"yn mummbled.

       "At least,let's go and try to talk to
him"tae said and yn nodded.

     "He called me after the classes"she said and tae nodded.

        "Don't worry,I am with you and you did nothing wrong"tae said reassuring her.

To be continued...........

QUESTION TIME-

1)WILL JUNGKOOK BELEIVE TAEHYUNG?

2)IF NOT THEN IS YN'S DREAM GOING TO TRUN INTO REALITY?

3)WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE DREAM SEQUENCE?