6. Agents and Bases

Börja om från början

Miles, "Here, I got the glasses."

Optimus, "Thank you."

Ratchet, "Hit it Prime. Where is the Allspark located originally?"

Optimus, "According to this, it shows the North. But I am reluctant to leave Sam behind."

Miles, "Why not ask someone else to go there? I have a feeling you are not the only ones here."

Optimus, "You are right, young Miles, we are not the only ones."

Optimus, -Elita, come in Elita.-

Elita answered, -What is it, Optimus? Is everything alright?-

Optimus, -I received the location where the Allspark landed but there is a possibility it has been moved.-

Elita, -So you have two locations. Do you want to send someone to one of these locations?-

Optimus, -I was hoping Wheeljack and Arcee could team up and head to one of these locations.-

Elita was amused, -Of course sir. Far be it for me to interfere with your match making any sparkmates.-

Optimus chuckled, -Thank you for agreeing, Elita.-

Elita turned, "Wheeljack, we received new co - ordinates. Team up with Arcee and go there."

Wheeljack, "Yes ma'am. Looks like we are going separate ways for now, my new friend."

Epps, "You better come back alive, man. I really like you, you are cool."

If Wheeljack was not in vehicle mode he would be blushing at the very blunt praise and open emotions. Back on Cybertron, he was considered what was called a nerd and uncool, it was nice to know he was liked. The white and black Bolero said farewell and promised to return in one piece, saying Arcee would no doubt like to meet Epps too. Lennox raised an eyebrow at the fast friendship between them but did not comment on it. It was not the first time two soldiers became close comrades after fighting side by side together.

Elita, "Incoming humans. I cannot tell if they are civilians or not."

Lennox, "Let me deal with them."

Elita, "I appreciate it."

Lennox, "Identify yourselves."

A man in dark pants and coats approached them, "Agent Banacheck, Major Lennox. Your team came in contact with dangerous extra terrestrials. We are here to help you."

Lennox, "We dealt with them also they are my comrades in arms not the enemy. You want to introduce yourselves, soldiers?"

Elita One transformed, "Greetings, I am Elita One, leader of team Omega."

Chromia followed, "I am Chromia, Elita's second in command."

Roadblaster, "I am Roadblaster, weapon specialist."

Banacheck was flummoxed, "I... I see, you had a very busy day major."

Lennox, "They are not the only ones here, are they? You met their enemies."

Elita, "Decepticons!"

Lennox, "Yeah them."

Chromia, "No, she means there, over there."

Roadblaster, "Frag! We were followed by Decepticons."

Elita transformed, "Get in."

Lennox, "They followed us. How come we did not notice?"

Elita, "That is Thundercracker. He is well known for being able to hide his signature."

Banacheck sweated, "So, what now?"