Cole x Fem! Reader

[𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮]

The wind was blowing hard while the ninja team was running after a thief.

Scenes like this are very common to see in the city of Ninjago. In fact, this city has faced something 180 degrees more dangerous than a thief, many times in fact.

The thief ran away with a bag of bank money that he had stolen.

Kai plans to burn the rope of the money bag. However, Nya planned to make a puddle of water so that the thief would slip.

They released their powers simultaneously, causing a collision, and their powers both had no effect.

Nya felt angry with Kai, and Kai also felt angry with her.

Fortunately, the police immediately dealt with the thief.

Nya and Kai started arguing and cursing each other.

"Kai! This is the umpteenth time you've done something reckless, I've had enough!" He said firmly.

Kai Yang felt that he didn't accept it and even responded to his curse.

"Oh yeah? Do you think just water the robbers will stop? Oh, that's a good plan sis" Kai complained.

(Name), Cole, Lloyd, and Zane tried to separate the two of them.

"Hey you two, stop" said Lloyd.

"Lloyd is right, if it's like this things will get worse," (name) said with worry.

Cole, who was already furious with the fighting between the siblings, starting get mad.

"You guys! Stop!" Cole shouted in a high voice.

But the two of them still continued their fight. Nobody listens to Cole.

Frustrated Cole turned around and walked away, away from the team.

(Name) who saw that felt worried about Cole, she followed Cole.

Cole exhaled roughly.

"Why don't they all always listen to me?" cursed Cole.

(Name), who heard that, felt a little disappointed, but then she smiled softly.

"I Always Listen to You"

Cole's footsteps suddenly stopped, his eyes widened. Feeling shy, Cole dared to look at (name).

(Name), who was shy, was made to blush by the young man in front of her.

After a few seconds we looked into each other's eyes. Cole started to say quietly.

"Is it true?"

(Name), who was still half daydreaming, then nodded slowly, responding to Cole's question.

Cole walked closer to (name), you could even say 𝗧𝗢𝗢 Close.

(Name) could feel Cole's breath.

Without warning, Cole kissed (name) briefly on the cheek. Then after that, Cole walked away with a faint smile.

Leaving (name) standing still with her face flushed red to her ears.

[𝐀/𝐧]

Hope you like it~

You like it?

THEN, VOTE!