wake up

Hey iz 

It's been a busy week as we have been recording our new single 'Wake Up'. It has been alot of fun recording it, we have also been planning the music video for it.

We came up with how we wanted to reveal the new single to the fans, they will have to solve clues which will reveal the release date, we are also planning a mini tour for the single which is going to be called a fan fest, I know you would love seeing it.

Joe says when we have finished the single we can play it to you, I can't wait to hear what you think of all of the songs. I know I would enjoy seeing you singing and dancing along smiling, seeing you smiling and happy makes me happy.

I'll be coming to see you soon, but till then all my love.

⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘
🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼

Dear Iz

You looked well at the weekend, we have another busy week in the studio. We are continuing recording the single as well as an extended version and Spanish version where the chorus is in Spanish.

Your doctor rang saying your recent scans are looking positive, your x-rays show your broken bones are healing well so they would be able to remove the metal pins soon.

The lads are asking how you are and hoping to come see you again soon, mum keeps me updated after her visits,

I'll see you soon

All my love

Tris xxx

⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘
🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼

Hey Iz

Walking to your room is like natural, walking in  I see mum sat by your bed, your looking better. The single should be finished by next week so Joe will be sending me a copy of the track which I can play to you when I visit next week. I can't belive it's 2yr since the accident, I really miss you Iz. I miss you more than words describe. I enjoy spending time with you.

Till next time

All my Love

Tris xxxx

⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘
🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼❤🌹🌸⚘🌼

Hey Iz

It's amazing to see you, the lads are here, 'hey Iz, your looking well, i wish I could see your smile which tris always talk about' James says. 'Iz are you ready to hear the song?' I ask. I look over to James smiling and nodding, he begins to play the song.

I'm holding your hand as it plays, is it just me or is your hand getting warmer? I feel my hand being squeezed, 'Iz?' I ask looking at you, your eyes open looking at me squeezing my hand 'iz? Your awake' I say smiling. I press the call button for the nurses and the soon come running in. James, Brad and Con leave the room 'iz is awake' I tell them. They ask me to leave the room, i join them outside 'am I dreaming or did that just happen?' I ask 'no its real Tris, she woke up' James says smiling. 'You can go in now, just take it easy' the doctor says.

I walk in to see Iz sitting up smiling 'Tris'  you say smiling 'hey iz, I've missed you' I reply smiling. 'Iz this is James, Brad and Con my band mates' I say 'hi' you replied smiling