news

Hey Iz

I'm sorry I haven't visited for a long time. Mum says she has been coming to see you.

I have some news, we are supporting Taylor Swift on tour. We had been getting some merch made for tour, I'll have to bring you some when I next visit. I know you would of loved to be there supporting me.

We are going to be announcing some thing soon. I will tell you soon, I will tell you when I visit with the lads.

I'm sorry but I won't be able to come visit you while we are on tour. Joe our manager and Dean our camera man know about you. Dean is going to film some of songs on tour, he said he will send me a copy to play to you, but also so you can watch it when to wake up.

Mum says we can video call whilst I'm on tour. I'll be here next week with the lads, we are excited to tell you the news, we know you would be too.

Iz we are on our way to visit you. I'm bringing you some new flowers today, I've also got a friend for you. A rainbow bear, you always told me that rainbows are symbols of better things to come.

The doctors wanted to talk to me before I went into your room. They tell me you are progressing well, that's great news Iz. You are doing so well, I'm so proud of you.

The lads and I are now sat round your bed. You ready for the news. I'm sat holding your hand, I'm so nervous.

Iz love, we are going on our own tour! We are all excited the lads are hoping that you would be able to see us on tour.  The dream you always talked about is looking like it might actually happen.

I remember when we were 12 we were in a talent show at school you singing and playing guitar with me on the acoustic drum singing along. Mom showed me the video recently we both looked so happy, I can't wait for the day for us to do it again

And when we were 15 mom took us to see our favourite band, 'one day you will be up there' you told me, you continued by saying 'I will be your number 1 supporter alway and forever no matter what.' I know that, I am so looking forward to seeing you singing and dancing along.

Joe asked me to tell you that when your better you are more than welcome to be in our music videos.

It might be a while till I can visit again but I will definitely see you after tour.

Till then

All my love

Tris