interviews

Iz

We began having interviews about new single and album. We are all looking forward to it. We have got one of the first copies of the album ready for you to listen to.

During one of the interviews I got asked about the friendship braclet you made me, which I always wear on my left arm with nothing else as it is the closest to my heart. 'It was made by my best friend when we were younger, she means the absolute world to me' I tell them.

In another interview they asked about the locket and I said the same thing I said about the braclet. I miss that your not able to see these interviews as I'd think you would enjoy it.

One of the interview they asked con about Taylor Swift's tour as he ended up falling of stage, that would of made you laugh but you would also run over as fast as you can to make sure he was okay, that's because your so caring. You care about others, sometimes putting them before yourself.

I will be seeing you soon. Just a few more days till I can sit by your bed holding your hand, telling you everything that has been happening.

Some of the interviews ask personal things. I don't disclose much about you, not even your name. It's because I want you to have the option if you want people to know more about you, but you don't need to think about that now.

Just keep focusing on fighting and getting stronger. The lads send their love and warm wishes

All my Love

Tris