Chapter 47: A Wound We Can't Heal.

Start from the beginning

"Jace?!" Diego shouts out for me.

"Oh my God, are they dead?" That's Daisy.

"Call 911 it something!" Blair commands someone.

"No! No one calls the cops!" Diego warns.

My head begins to feel heavy due to my current position.

"Diego?" I manage to call.

"Jace?" His voice sounds closer, "You okay, man?" I hear the door open and then I'm released from the seatbelt. I land on the roof of the car, on the shattered glass.

I craw out of the car with Diego's help but my world is still spinning and I still don't know what is happening.

"Olivia, she's not moving," I say as I lay flat on the wet grass.

"Someone check on her," Diego says to the others as he tries to keep my eyes open and check for any injuries.

"Uh.. guys...." I hear Matt's voice trail with panic.

"What?" Asks Blair.

"I don't think she's breathing," Matt responds.

"What do you mean you don't think, is she or is she not breathing?" Shouts Diego.

"She's definitely not breathing," he responds.

I wanna ask who's not breathing but I can't move a muscle and everything around me keeps turning upside down.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," Daisy sounds like she's freaking out.

"She's dead?" Asks Blair in shock.

"Diego, Jace was driving and.. and he was shitfaced, bro, like really out of it, he might actually go to jail for this shit," Matt's freaking out too.

Why's everyone freaking out?

Who's dead?

Why am I not hearing Olivia's voice, why isn't she saying anything?

"Everyone just shut the fuck up!" Diego screams at them, "No one's going to jail," he says in a determined tone.

"But.. she's dead, man," Matt points out.

"But are you sure? Did you double check?" Asks Blair.

"Do you wanna double check? Blair?" Matt fires back.

"No, thank you,"

"C'mon, buddy," Diego is helping me up, another person comes to my other side and they walk me to another car.

Diego's car.

"Olivia is in the car, you have to get her, she wasn't responding, I think she's mad at me," I say to Diego as he gets me in the backseat of his car.

"Sure, we will, just sit tight okay?" He pats my shoulder, I nod slowly.

"Sit with him," he whispers to someone, Daisy gets in and sits with me, letting me rest my head on her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Asks Daisy.

"And why are you taking your shirt off?" Asks Blair.

"We have to clean his fucking prints off the car," His voice starts to sound distant.

"Prints? As in fingerprints? We're cleaning fingerprints? Does that mean that-"

"Yes, Matt, we're saving our friend from going to prison," Blair cuts him off.

They're all screaming, it's making my head hurt.

"I think I'm going to be sick," Matt gags and then I hear vomiting noises.