00:04

I groaned rubbing my eyes as something buzzed near my ear

I groaned rubbing my eyes as something buzzed near my ear. I patted around when my hand landed on something that was not my phone. I opened my eyes fully seeing there was a girl laying in the bed with me.

"Shit" I mumbled as I quickly sat up shaking her. She started swatting my hand away trying to stay underneath my covers.

"Aye you gotta get up" I spoke hopping out of bed. I reached for the floor slipping my boxers on as I collected all of her clothes. I knew going out last night was a terrible mistake.

"What why" she questioned sitting up rubbing her eyes. One of her eyelashes was hanging by a thread as she got out of bed slowly.

"Cause you gotta go, here" I passed her hump of clothes. She scoffed as she quickly got dressed.

"Can I at least brush my teeth?" She asked slipping her shirt on. I opened my door escorting her out.

"Sure when you get home, see ya"

"You're a dic—" I closed the door before she had a chance to finish that line. I answered my phone on the last ring before walking towards the bathroom.

"Hello"

"Must've been busy, hmm" I realized it was Cierra immediately from her voice.

"I mean I was sleep, so I guess I was busy" she let out a small laugh.

"Sleep? Don't you have class in the morning" I pulled the phone back looking at the time.

"Shit it's almost noon" I grumbled. I wasn't even pressed since it was the physics class. "Ain't like he teach anyway"

"You're a bad boy Harris" I smirked. "I did call to ask you something"

"Shoot" I went back to my room as I grabbed a few items to wear after I shower.

"I was thinking we should attend the Freak Nik pool party together tomorrow" I pursed my lips not knowing what to say as I leaned against my desk.

"I thought we was keeping this casual"

"I mean we are but I figured we could go together" I rubbed a hand down my hair as I sighed. It got awfully quiet so I was thinking of the best way to convert this into a better conversation.

"You gonna wear that little bikini I like" I heard another laugh slip from her making me smile.

"You only like it cause it shows hella skin" Cierra has been very persistent in wanting to take the next step with me but I just wasn't there.

"You caught me... look imma hop in the shower and try to make it to my last class at least"

"Mhm you better, I'll see you tomorrow then" I nodded like she could see me.

"Yeah Fasho" after we hung up I tossed my phone back on the bed. I walked back the bathroom and started the shower. I started to think back to the night before. Where even was I that I can't remember who I brought back to my place. That was a low.. even for me. There was no consent towards two drunken people and I felt oddly wrong for not remembering if we had sex or not.