Hua Ya didn't want him to worry about the army as well as his family, so he tried his best to take care of his family's affairs.

"Are you back?" Aunt Gao came over from the road and saw Hua Ya busy working in the courtyard. She said to Hua Ya, "Xiao Nie has prepared two tons of rice and noodles outside the third canteen tomorrow. Those who need it should go and get it early tomorrow."

Not only did she plan to go to the supply and marketing cooperative tomorrow to buy fifty kilograms of rice to keep at home, but since the chief secretary brought out the rice, she didn't have to go there anymore. When I saw the eldest sister again, I took it upon myself to make up my mind for her.

I can't say she hates it, she just lacks a sense of boundaries and makes her own decisions.

After Hua Ya spoke to Aunt Gao, Aunt Gao told her some things she needed to pay attention to in the extremely cold weather, and told her: "Don't be too scared. We are upstairs and downstairs. We can take care of anything if anything happens. Oh, by the way. , have you had dinner tonight? Come over and have something together?"

Hua Ya also wanted to take a walk around Fangyuan's house to see if there was anything she could do to help. She shook her head and didn't eat at Aunt Gao's house: "I'm going to my sister-in-law's house to have a look. If Ba Jin comes back, tell him for me."

Aunt Gao said, "Okay, it's getting dark, so walk slower."

"Um!"

Just one building away, Hua Ya quickly arrived at Fangyuan's house.

The floor of Fangyuan's house was full of bits and pieces of food from home, and she was trying to figure out how many days they could last.

The army's requirement for family members is to try not to overstock supplies. The supplies on the island are limited, so everyone should control the amount they need. When there is a real shortage, the army will supply it in time.

Hua Ya's family has just prepared the food reserves for the winter, and Hua Ya probably knows what's going on. There are also piles of dried vegetables and mushrooms sent from my mother's family on the balcony, as well as various cured and pickled meats sent from Beijing.

She brought a lot of dried fish and shrimp to Fangyuan, helped Fangyuan do the math, and told Fangyuan the news that Aunt Gao had told her.

Fangyuan was worried that his family had almost enough rice. Rice, a fine grain, will be given priority to soldiers in the West Campus. The family members mix fine grains and coarse grains and eat them together every day.

Fangyuan took out the food stamps and sighed: "I can't save a few kilograms from food stamps all year round. I have to go to the study class tomorrow to deliver rations to Tiantian and Lele. By the way, have you paid Wang Tianzhu's food stamps?"

"You still have to pay food stamps?" Hua Ya didn't expect this at all. She slapped her forehead and said, "Why did I forget about my little pig? I haven't prepared anything for him to eat, drink and poop."

Fangyuan told her: "I can't blame you for this. The class prepares like this every year, but this year it may take a few more days to prepare."

Hua Ya asked her: "What else should I bring?"

Fangyuan said: "You can give some food stamps to the study class. They are in the first year of junior high school this year. Students in the first year of junior high school have to pay ten kilograms of food stamps a month. For those who are not enough for fine grains and coarse grains, the study class directly communicates with the director of the department and does not need to The tickets are through the channels of the army. The army also subsidizes part of them every month."