Christian and Aaliyah went and tried out each restaurant they could find. They didn't wanna go back to Toronto without their taste buds expanded.

At 10:26 pm, Jordan and Za'Niyah outside, laying in their personal cabana cuddled up, the air was cool, and the waves of the beach feet away from their villa soothed them

The sliding door to their villa was cracked open, allowing the music from inside to flow out.

Za'Niyah became shocked, for the millionth time it felt like, she truly realized how many women can get got when so deep for someone like this.

This sense of comfort was something that she could never find somewhere else Jordan was the perfect provider for that. "Za'Niyah ." she hummed in response.

"I'm grateful to be apart of your birthday trip." he spoke, still running his fingers up and down her back, speaking with his eyes closed.

Za'Niyah smiled, pushing herself more into his body, cuddling wasn't enough.

"Ian never knew that this feeling could come to me. I never cared this much about somebody this shit scared me.

You changed everything fa me, Za'Niyah ."

"Jordan." Za'Niyah spoke, holding her head up, looking at him.

"You give me a love I never received from myself." he spoke, opening his eyes to look at her.

Za'Niyah smiled down at him, no tears, just pure joy. The palm trees could be heard all around the home, the fresh smell of nature did nothing but adhere to the atmosphere they set on each other.

This was bliss, every time they were together. The world was nothing without each other in it, nothing was wrong, as long as the two of them were together.

"I love you bra" he admitted. his hand pausing as he spat out that last word. His breath hitched waiting for her response.

"Jordan, Im on you bad." Za'Niyah admitted back, smothering his face with kisses.

"I love you." she repeated between each kiss.

Jordan had never experienced raw affection like this before. When he would have sex with women previously, they would profess their love, and his nut would pause.

He always found himself not wanting the conversation to end.

"I want all you." Za'Niyah spoke, positioning herself on top of him.

"I need all of you. Jordan responded, tucking his head into her neck, laying deep kisses down to her chest.

"Come on, I did sum for you." he said, picking her up off him, grabbing her hand instead, pulling her up out of the cabana.

Guiding her back into the villa, the pair reached their room. Opening the door Za'Niyah breath was taken back.

The rooms floor had been adorned with roses, and balloons -"" over their room.