To be honest, I'm not at all a bookworm...

After few minutes, I came across another shelf. Eyeing each book, my eyes landed on one.

'It Ends with us'

Omg.

It's THAT book.

I quickly grabbed it. The incidents crossed my mind again. I don't know why, but I thought of reading it. I wanted to know what actually was inside the book, and why did Taehyung and his girlfriend read it...

I searched for Taehyung everywhere. The library was calm and I noticed very few people in it. Maybe, it was expensive and just meant for rich people.

Finally, I saw him sitting in one of the couches, at the corner, reading a book. I walked towards him, before plopping on the seat infront of him. He didn't even spare me a glance.

I opened the first blank page, before bringing the book towards my face. He was still busy in his book.

Ugh.

I wanted him to see this. I wanted to see his reaction, and also get the answer my previous question...

Clearing my throat on purpose, I quickly looked at the blank page. Just then, I could feel him widening his eyes, looking at me.

I knew it.

Before I could think, he snatched the book from my hands, as he watched me in shock.

"YAH! I was reading!"

I yelled, trying to take my book back. He moved further away, raising his hand in the air, taking a glimpse of it again.

"Hey, this is such a stupid book! Why do you wanna read this?"

"Shut up! I haven't read it. Give me back!"

His expressions softened, before keeping the book away. He turned to look at me, before chuckling.

"You've already read it."

What?

Is he fooling me or something?

"Dare you try these stupid pranks o-"

"Who was Lily's first love?"

Huh?

Even though I had no idea, I thought for a moment, before immediately speaking up.

"Maybe A-Atlas or something?"

"See? You already know it. You maybe forgot, that's it. You don't need to read it again!"

Wait, was I right?

But I've never read this book. I even don't know the characters in it!

Maybe a coincidence...

He casually handed the book to one of the lady in the library. She bowed and left towards the shelves, to place it back.

"Yah! When did I read it, huh?"

He paused for a while. Smirking, he slightly brought his face forwards.

"In your dreams..."

He burst out laughing, before leaning on the couch back. I watched him with a boring expression, being done with his lame jokes.

Rolling my eyes, I clenched my jaw.

"Seriously!? Shut the fuck up Taehyung!"

He stopped laughing immediately, before folding his hands.

"I'm your boss."

"As if I care!"

"You know what, instead of reading those books, you need to read this!"

He turned behind, before grabbing a book and placing it on the table infront of me.

'How to Manage your Boss'

"This is great for you. You need to learn how to manage and respect me."

He spat, emphasizing the word 'respect'.

Ugh.

Rolling my eyes, I stood up abruptly, before taking large steps towards one of the shelves. Searching for that one book which I saw earlier, I finally grabbed it and hurried towards the reading area.

Spotting him at the corner, I approached him with an evil grin. Slamming the book infront of him, I smirked.

"And I think you need this one badly,
Mr. Kim..."

His eyes diverted to the table, before going wide.

"How to be a good boss..."

I repeated the name slowly, as a satisfied grin appeared on my lips. His expressions turned serious, before glaring at me.

I watched him, as he rose to his feet and rolled his eyes. Stepping closer to me, my waist hit the table behind.

Suddenly, he lifted me up effortlessly, and made me sit on the edge of the table. He placed both of his hands, on either sides of me, and leaned in.

His eyes pierced through mine, as he shifted closer to my body. My back arched, as I held my palms against his chest, widening my eyes.

Wtf is he trying to do?

"Don't you think, you're being too disrespectful, Miss Y/n?"

I gave him a cheeky smirk, to which his blood boiled.

"I'm not being disrespectful. I'm just trying to teach you some manners, mister..."

Meanwhile, my eyes travelled to his lips, which were slightly parted. Just then, he licked his lips, which made me gulp.

Hearing a chuckle, my eyes met his. He brushed his thumb against my lower lip, staring at them hungrily.

"I think you need to teach yourself some, before teaching me..."

He scoffed, looking into my orbs.

Silence.

I watched him blankly, as an evil but playful grin didn't leave his face. Just then, he placed his hands on my bare thighs, staring at me.

His warm touch made my heart go crazy. Before I could react, he smooched my lips aggressively.

Making a loud sound, he smirked in satisfaction. Giving me a last look, he grabbed his book and walked away.

What.

What's with this man actually!?

My breathing was uneven, as I bit my lower lip in nervousness.

Wait, or is he cheating on his girlfriend with me or something?

I sat there dumbfounded, overthinking as always. Coming back to my senses, I sighed loudly and walked towards the exit.