Chapter 18

After that day in the amusement park, Jimin had a sleepover at Taehyung's house.

He had to hear how things went and he couldn't wait till the next day so he slept over.

When Taehyung had told him the events and that he and Jungkook are together, Jimin was smiling widely while excitedly hugging Taehyung, Jimin was so excited for him, he was excited that he could finally be happy.

Taehyung hugged Jimin back and laughed and said a lot of thank yous while Jimin said how much he's happy for them both.

They fell asleep as they were talking about what Jimin and Yoongi did too, Taehyung wanted to hear how it went for them too.

The next day Jimin left in the afternoon to Yoongi's place since he told him he'd sleep over at his place after the date but there was a change of plans.

Taehyung now was alone and bored.

He couldn't stop thinking about yesterday and smiling stupidly to himself, he wanted to see Jungkook so he texted him.

Hey,

Are you free?

It didn't take long for Jungkook to respond and Taehyung immediately looked at his phone and saw the message.

For you always.

Wanna come over or I'll come over?

I wanna see you.

Taehyung got flustered and all smiley as he read the message, getting butterflies at how Jungkook flirts with him and for his confidence.

Can I come over?

Taehyung was already up on his feet to get dressed.

Of course, do you want me to come and pick you up?

Taehyung put the black shirt on as he texted to Jungkook, can't wait to reply and get on his way.

No, there's no need to thank you, I'll be there in two minutes.

Taehyung quickly put on his short black pants and shoes from the entrance and went out, excited.

After a short while, Taehyung wasn't even at the door but at the three stairs Jungkook had in the front door that the door has opened, Taehyung doesn't know where the confidence came from but he threw himself on the alpha.

The alpha was surprised but nevertheless welcomed him, very much excited.

He closed the door, Taehyung still in his embrace and walked to the couch.

"I hope you do this every time you come." Jungkook had said to Taehyung's neck as they sat.

"I would have but I don't want your heart to skip too many beats, it could be dangerous don't you think?" Taehyung's head was buried in Jungkook's neck, smelling the scent that calms him and that he loves so much.

Jungkook definitely didn't expect this flirt nor did he know that Taehyung flirts this way.

"Didn't know you could flirt like that, where have you been hiding this skill of yours?" This time Jungkook had said it to Taehyung's red face, cupped his face, admiring the cute and shy Taehyung.

"Don't know." Taehyung said, leaning into Jungkook's touch on his face.

Taehyung was under the spell of Jungkook's scent, not caring that he's vulnerable in front of someone other than Jimin because right now, he's lost in Jungkook's touch and the house that is filled with his scent.

Jungkook leaned in to kiss Taehyung, the omega doesn't resist at all when the alpha's lips touch on his softly yet sends shivers down Taehyung's spine at the touch of their lips that he unconsciously leaned in, Jungkook now leaning back on the couch, Taehyung on his lap the whole time.