Chapter 13

"w-would you l-like to h-have it w-with me? y-you said you liked it a-and it'll be as a t-thanks for what you did for m-me today."

Taehyung couldn't believe what he had said.

He? alone with an alpha in his house? he didn't even dare to dream about it.

But something inside him, maybe his omega told him that this alpha can be trusted too be alone with and he witnessed it with his own eyes, how the alpha didn't touch him without consent, how he would try to release calming pheromones for him, how he's gentle with him and how he gives him his space even while walking.

A shocked and surprised Jungkook just stood there, wide eyes staring at Taehyung.

"I-it's ok I-if you don't w-want to, I-I'm sorry, I s-shouldn't have offered, goodbye and thank you for today." An embarrassed Taehyung bowed and turned to his house when he heard the alpha's voice.

"N-no that's ok, I want to! if you don't mind it, then please, let me have a meal with you." Jungkook harried to say before the omega will be gone.

Taehyung nodded and signed him to come inside by opening the gate for him.

Jungkook followed Taehyung's sign to come in and couldn't keep his excitement at the thought of being alone with him so he took a deep breath as he followed Taehyung that was now walking to the door ahead of him.

Taehyung unlocked the door and got inside with Jungkook after him.

Jungkook was immediately engulfed with the room filled with Taehyung's scent.

He now wonders if it was really a good idea to agree to be alone with him right now, his excitement got over him and he immediately said yes without thinking thoroughly about it.

"You c-can have a seat wherever you'd like." Taehyung's voice woke him up from his thoughts.

"O-ok, is it ok if I'll sit on the sofa?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was in the kitchen, making things ready to cook.

The omega wondered why sit that far when he noticed the change in the alpha's pheromones.

He looked at the alpha since he couldn't figure the pheromones scent and saw that the alpha standing there, looking straight, seems like he tries to control something? Taehyung didn't know.

He wasn't good at reading people thus it was hard for him to examine his actions.

It then finally registered to him that the windows were close and the house was filled with his pheromones.

Taehyung rushed to open the windows to let the house get rid of some of the pheromones, to ease the alpha and to let the house air out.

Still standing by the window in his Livingroom, the last he had to open, said "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable with my pheromones, I forgot to open the windows." Taehyung's voice was slowly turning into a whisper as the sentence went.

After a few minutes of silence, Jungkook who was able to get a hold of himself finally said, "It's not that it was uncomfortable to smell your pheromones, I liked it but I was just afraid that I'll loose control and do something to make you uncomfortable or make you shy away from me.

There's no way your pheromones would make me uncomfortable, I'll always find it pleasant." Jungkook said with a smile, looking straight to Taehyung's eyes who turned around when he heard him say that he liked it.

Taehyung's eyes were staring right into Jungkook's big doe eyes which he now found out that he liked staring at them.

"Why are you still standing, feel free to sit on the sofa or wherever you'd like." Taehyung regained consciousness and went to the kitchen to continue what he has done before.

"I think that I'll sit on the chairs in the counter, I'd like to see what you're doing if that doesn't bother you." He said as he sat on the chair that was in the corner close to the doorway.

Taehyung replied with an "I-I don't mind" while making the food.

It was silent the whole time, the only words that were heard were Taehyung informing the food is ready and a "thank you" from Jungkook.

Taehyung sat a seat away from Jungkook, leaving an empty chair between them since he didn't have the courage to sit right next to an alpha yet.

Jungkook took a bite from the bowl he was given and his mouth was blessed with the tastiest food he has ever ate.

"Wow, this is so good, how are you this good at cooking?" Jungkook said with a full mouth, covering it with his hand, eyes looking at him with an expression that says "this is the best thing I have ever ate."

"It's a pretty normal taste but thank you." Taehyung said with a chuckle and Jungkook was now staring at him, surprised yet happy to see his smile.

His smile was weak but just as beautiful as his side profile.

"I might just as well come here everyday to eat this delicious food." It was clear that Jungkook was joking from his tone.

Taehyung noticed the joke in his tone and wished that he didn't joke so he decided to say the next thing.

"Y-you can come anytime I-if you'd feel like to." Taehyung was once again surprised again by his own words.

'What the hell am I saying? am I sick that I'm inviting an alpha once again to my house alone???' Taehyung thought to himself and looked at the alpha was smiling and saying "thank you, I will if that won't be too much troubling for you." Jungkook tried to hide the excitement in his voice but there was a trace of it in his tone.

The rest of the time went with silence.

After they finished eating, they both moved to the couch, watching a movie that Taehyung chose.

Taehyung asked Jungkook before what he's prefer to watch but the alpha told him to choose himself to see what Taehyung likes to watch.

The whole movie went by Taehyung watching it but Jungkook looks at Taehyung secretly half of the movie, satisfied to see how Taehyung relaxed through the movie.

Taehyung was the best movie he could ever watch, his expressions were the most fascinating in his eyes.

the movie lasted for two hours that went too fast for both for both of them and Jungkook needed to go home though he didn't want to.

The hour was 17:16 in the afternoon when the movie finished.

Jungkook looked at the time and remembered that his family needed to come for a visit by 17:30.

He suddenly stood, startling the omega beside him and said "oh shit, I totally forgot that my family was coming for a visit by 17:30, I'm sorry Taehyung but I need to go, I'm really thankful for the meal and I had fun watching the movie with you.

Overall, thank you for letting me into your house and trusting me." Jungkook said quickly as he bowed and again said sorry before Taehyung calmed him down a bit.

"I-It's ok, I understand, I also had fun.

Thank you for coming with me today again." Taehyung again thanked and bowed lightly before Jungkook gave him a big smile that made the omega skip a bit at the sight that by the time he snapped out of it, he was already gone, leaving the omega with the unknown feeling that arose in the omega.

To be continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note!

I'm sorry If something here seemed too fast, I indeed wrote that I wanted it to be short but I won't make it incredibly fast.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well!
I won't be able to update this Monday since I won't be at home for a few days so I'll update tomorrow or after I'll be home.

Have a good day everyone!
And happy birthday Kookie 🎉💜🫰🏻🎉