chapter 4

"Only if you'll tell me your name or give me your number." Jungkook said in a sophisticated tone.

Taehyung just stood there, doesn't know what to do or what to say.

He eventually decided that to tell him his name since it'll be less annoying than giving him his number.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." he said and saw how Jungkook's face turn happy while walking towards the checkout.

Taehyung kept walking and Jungkook right behind him.

Taehyung started to walk faster in order to get rid of Jungkook but to no success as Jungkook has matched his speed to Taehyung.

They arrived at the checkout, Taehyung payed for his things and leaves but of course Jungkook didn't accept this moment to end now, so he took one of his small bags being assured that he won't leave his belongings behind.

Taehyung who tried asking for his things back and got refusion, tried to get it from his hands.

Since Jungkook was taller, Taehyung couldn't reach it when he lifted it up.

Taehyung had no other option but to give up and just let it be though he wasn't satisfied with him coming with him.

Jungkook kept asking questions about where they were headed, questions he could ask to get to know him and was answered with silence.

After a few minutes they were at the bus station, Taehyung reached his hand out for Jungkook to give him his small bag.

"are we already parting? I didn't get to know you at all.

Can't I help you till we get to your house? it seems like it'll ne tough for you with so many small bags."

"I'll be fine, now p-please give it back to me, my bus is here." Taehyung said as he signed the bus that he'll be getting on the bus.

"Let's meet again Taehyung." Jungkook said right before giving him his small bag back.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung running towards the bus when suddenly Taehyung said "t-thank you" without looking at him before he got on the bus.

Jungkook was yelling "your welcome" with a smile on his face as he watched the bus go and only then going back home.

To be continued

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note!

This chapter was pretty short but was fun to write the little progress they have made!

see you in the next chapter!