13: I am speed >:3

Start from the beginning

Thankfully they weren't in Busan, but their presence is around Korea. 

Kang-Dae turned to Ju-Hee, who was now on her phone looking at the Association’s new gate she had been assigned. 

"Is it in Seoul again?"

Ju-Hee nodded. "Hum? Oh yeah. Just around where my old apartment was… oh, that's right, didn't you want to use that apartment now that you are going to work there?" 

Kang-Dae just ruffled the side of her head. "Being here is enough." This way he wouldn't have any trouble protecting them until his troops got here. A castle would be more preferable actually, instead of a simple house or an apartment that was far less adorned than a peasant's home from his dimension. But if the humans liked it here, he would deal with that.  

Ju-Hee smiled a bit more at that before shifting her face to the hour. "I've gotta be there in 40 minutes." 

He sighed and let the wings sprout again. Another trail of thoughts appeared on him as he saw Ju-Hee's tiny smirk when she got on top of him. A hint of annoyance and grimace swirled in him. 

As they both dashed through the cities, Ju-Hee added. "Oppa really is fast. Maybe he should be a taxi!" And laughed as soon as she saw Kang-Dae's face turned sour. 

So that's what it was.

"I will drop you here."

"Bad taxi service." 

"You—" 

______________________

BAM!

SLICE!

The lighting attack had been cut in half by a single strike of the Monarch's hand. With little effort he went around destroying the other hands that the monster created as it tried to reach the Monarch's body. 

"You think silly attacks like this are enough!?" The Monarch grabbed from its inventory a golden ax before dashing forward to the monster in front of him, dodging the rest of the flame whips and tentacles that sprouted out to get him. 

With a smile on his face. A bloody smile filled with hunger to the brim, the ax was swung and instantly ended the life of yet another apostle, as its body was cut in half and the force of his own swung managed to break the sound barrier, creating shockwaves on their own that made some of the muscles from the monster-possessed-apostle explode. 

Leonardo's smile faded as soon as it was over, a grumpy and disappointed expression rested on him instead, but the thrill of the bloody battle had been enough for today. At least these ones tended to pose more of a fight than the A rank dungeon bosses from his daily basis. And this one's also weren't, you know, his kind.

His sharp eyes glowed a hint of golden and white light as they scanned the mountain range near the alps. Two cowards have run away. Looking at the way those two were gone it seemed that they were heading to the far east of Europe. He wouldn't mind hunting them down some more however he still needed a small break to gather his mana after fighting like— what? 15? 20? 

Leo looked to the side of the mountain range and started counting. "1,2,3,4,5….26,27 and 28. So they came in a pack of 30? Huh. Ain't that unusual." He clicked his tongue and pulled out the system again with a snap of his fingers. 

"Call Devi— I mean, The Monarch of Plagues." His phone sadly fell out of his pocket while he was fighting them. Now the only option was to call them through the system.