What is hidden is that you don't want outsiders to know it. If you don't take the initiative to speak out, you have something that is hard to tell.

Even... maybe those days in Jiangcheng was just a casual romance to the person other than him.

Jian Xun was afraid.

He pulled back his hand tremblingly.

Ning Xiuyun had a nightmare all night and couldn't remember what the scene was in the dream, but the feeling of losing something he cherished was always with him, and it didn't fade away even when he woke up. It even intensified after he couldn't see Jian Xun's figure.

He sat up from the couch and realized that he was covered with a quilt. He looked around the bedroom again, but Jian Xun was nowhere to be found.

Jian Xun went out early?

Ning Xiuyun frowned, lifted the quilt and got down on the bed. His eyes were bloodshot and he was in low spirits. He walked out of the bedroom into the main courtyard in a few steps, but still did not find Jian Xun.

But Pei Yan had just entered the hospital.

"Where's Jian Xun?" Ning Xiuyun asked.

Pei Yan was surprised: "Your Highness, don't you know? Early this morning, Mr. Jian followed the people sent by General Zhenyuan to the southern Xinjiang military camp." Ning Xiuyun

knew that Ning Chuqing would keep her promise, but she really didn't To think that this man got things done so quickly.

Jian Xun was thrown into the military camp as quickly as possible by Ning Chuqing.

Ning Xiuyun was already angry when he woke up, but he even lost his face when Pei Yan told him about this matter. Until the General's Mansion sent someone to deliver the food, he looked as if Pei Yan owed him money.

Pei Yan shamelessly ate at the same table with the prince, and asked insinuatingly: "Does Your Highness still plan to retain the position of personal guard of Mr. Jian?"

Ning Xiuyun: "Ha."

He felt upset when he saw Pei Yan put on a fake smile. , I can no longer eat the half a bowl of rice that was originally fixed for each meal.

Pei Yan was not annoyed when he was met with a cold face, and accepted it as if he were just a weak and bullied minister.

But how could Ning Xiuyun not know what Pei Yan was thinking about, but he was so upset that he didn't want to spend time with Pei Yan.

In the afternoon of that day, the southern patrol convoy officially entered the main city of southern Xinjiang. Officials of all sizes in southern Xinjiang kowtowed in front of the streets to greet them, but the prince stayed on the carriage and did not show up. For a while, rumors abounded in southern Xinjiang.

There are rumors among the people that the prince is arrogant and arrogant, and even General Zhenyuan, who has great military achievements, is unwilling to treat him with courtesy. In a place like Nanjiang City, the sky is high and the emperor is far away. The name of General Zhenyuan is more useful here than the Daqi royal family.

But how did they know that the prince was not in the southern patrol team at all, but had already lived in the temporary prince's residence.

Ning Chuqing sent people to stop the rumors early in the morning, but not only did they have little effect, but they also tended to get worse.

This incident made Shen Qi indignant when he brought his people to see the prince. While making tea for His Royal Highness, he complained: "Your Highness, General Zhenyuan knew that you had entered Nanjiang City in advance, but he didn't help to clarify."