He raised his eyebrows faking suprise and gave a light chuckle.

"Really? Since when?" He asked her the question he already knew the answer to. Rachel was little hesitant not knowing how he will react.

"I liked you the moment i even knew what liking meant." Instead Rachel said this, her heart doing somersaults. They finished their coffee while getting to know eachother personally.

They soon exited the cafe as Silas had a meeting to attend.

"Let's keep this a secret for awhile Rachel, u will won't you?" He asked looking at her with tender gaze and grazing his hand on her right cheek making pleasant goosebumps arrive on her skin.

She nodded not asking why.
Before entering his car, he leaned down and kissed her soft cheek. Winking at her he soon left from there.

Rachel touvhed her cheek and gave a full blown smile. This feeling of being his girfriend was great,Rachel thought.

She still couldn't belive Silas Hudson loves her, not even like but love.

She pinvhef herself to see if this was all real and not one of her dreams.
~~~~~

Going into his office Silas slammed the door shut making the walls vibrate.

He was angry at today's situation. He was the one to keep others waiting not the other way around. How dare she, he growled thinking about her.

When he hugged her, his heart stirred. He was mad he can't love her, not again. He let go of those destructive feelings.

He removed his tie frustated, above all he need to take care of a problem, he looked down at his pants. He had a bulge on when he smelled her heavenly smell, feeling her body against him.

She's his grilfriend soon he'll have her in his bed. He will rip her apart and leave her devastated, he chuckled evilly imagining her situation soon.

He took out his phone feeling horny and dialed random fling's number. Rachel's face came in his mind but he ignored it. It dosen't matter if he's being unloyal, he will have his own share of fun. He dosen't care about her petty feelings.

Soon the office was filled with moans and groans. Nobody dare interupt them.
~~~~~
Rachel was in her room putting the roses in a flower vase that Silas gave her. she filled the water and kept it on the table.

This is the first gift Silas gave her she will always cherish it.

It was night time and she was in her night clothes. She decided to go bed.

Before sleeping she took her phone to text him a good night message, a red tint on her plae cheeks.

'Good Night.' She pondered twice and also sent him a heart emoji and kept the phone aside, then soon slept soundly.
~~~~~~
Next Day

"Lean back a little, uh huh. Edward look at the camera not at Rachel." The cameraman directed them.

Rachel was currently in a photo shoot for Versace. She woke up early and staright came here after taking take out gor breakfast. She signed a 2 months deal with Versace. They actually wanted to sign 2 years deal but Rachel declined saying she wants to focus on her studies.

Before starting the shoot they introduced Rachel to her modelling partner. And to her utter suprise and annoyance it turned out to be none other then Edward Hunt.

And now they are in middle of a shoot. It was located in a Mansion and Rachel was posing near a pool table, alongside Edward whose entire front was pressed against Rachel's back.

They did more poses and moments later the shoot was finished.

"You rocked it girl, as expected." The cameraman told her going throught the pictures with her.

Edward wore his regular clothes and stood beside Rachel almost touching her, leaning down to look at the pictures.

Rachel noticed this and looked at him slightly.

"Is my face that good to distract you?" He whispered in her ear making her roll her eyes and turn back her attention.

The photo shoot was satisfying and the pictures looked great. Rachel changed back into her regular clothes. She went to start her car but a voice tried to stop her.

"Rachel" Edward called out jogging towards her car. Rachel put on her seatbelt and drove away till he reached there.

"Shit." Edward whispered kicking a stone out of frustration, taking deep breath he looked at her car going out of view.

Disappointed he went to his own car. And left from there.
-----------

𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰....𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝.

𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐨 𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭?

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞.

𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤.