That kind of blood relationship? Distant relative? cousin? Or...brothers?

No wonder, no wonder he could always see the shadow of Xiu Yun in the prince, and always felt that there were similarities between the two.

He had several doubts in his mind, but in the end all doubts were solved here.

Jian Xun couldn't explain how he felt. Perhaps he was more grateful. A person who was limited by power still required him to spend half his life pursuing it, but he was not allowed to reach out to a noble future prince.

As for that little bit of regret that is about to fade away.

Maybe it was just because he missed him so much.

Jian Xun was lost in thought for a moment. He stretched out his hand to pick up the tile and wanted to put it back into place, but at this moment he found that his hand was shaking slightly.

Was this result something he subconsciously didn't want to accept?

Jian Xun straightened up, looked at the bright moon on the horizon, and couldn't help but curse in his heart.

Jian Xun, you are such a beast.

The details of Zui Feng Tower have been found out, and he has to go back and report to His Highness the Crown Prince.

Jian Xun covered his face and sighed, then gathered his inner strength and flew towards the temporary prince's mansion.

When the good show in Jiangcheng started, Ning Xiuyun was the most relaxed one.

After everything was arranged, and with Pei Yan as an insurance company standing by, Ning Xiuyun rested peacefully in the temporary prince's mansion.

After dinner, he sat in the yard and admired the moon.

I don't know if it was Ning Xiuyun's illusion, but he vaguely felt a faint smell of blood wafting in the wind. Presumably, at this time, the once most prosperous street in Jiangcheng had already turned into a river of blood.

Although Ning Xiuyun is a modern man, he has a cold nature and has no sense of guilt for being cruel to the Jiangcheng family.

Just the account book found in Xuanqing Temple was enough to kill these people hundreds of times, not to mention the many other crimes.

And those family members who eat human blood steamed buns and enjoy the treatment of money and power must pay a certain price.

Ning Xiuyun held up his chin and played chess with himself.

Jian Xun was sent out by him to investigate the details of Zui Feng Tower. Pei Yan and Shen San were busy cleaning up Jiangcheng, and he couldn't even find anyone to play against.

Shen Qi was always by his side, but Shen Qi said that she didn't know how to play something as elegant as chess. If Ning Xiuyun wanted to listen to a song, she could sing a few lines.

Ning Xiuyun picked up a white stone and played with it in his hand. He was thinking about where to land it when he heard a sound of flapping wings coming from the sky.

When Ning Xiuyun raised his head, he saw that the little peacock was flapping its wings and flying back from outside the house. As soon as it entered the courtyard wall, it only came towards the place where Ning Xiuyun was.

He raised his eyebrows and cursed with a smile: "Little thing, you are still willing to come back."

Even after saying this, he spread his palms and raised his arms slightly, and the little peacock slowly decelerated and landed in his palm.