˗ˏˋchap. 12 ☆ slimeˎˊ˗

Start from the beginning

"Taka, how's Kento?" His dad asked "I saw he leave earlier, you know he can stay for dinner sometime"

"Oh I'll tell him that, but he's pretty much the same as last year." Taka looks over to Y/N then back at their dad.

"That's good."

"Yep " Taka hummed, and continued to eat dinner

"So how was school?" Y/N's mom asked the two teens.

"My day was good" Taka said

"Can't agree"

"What? Why wasn't it a good day??"

"I may have hurt my ankle earlier BUT it's fine now so don't lecture me"

"Yikes"

"Don't worry though I can walk normally"

"Poor n/n and you guys had to walk home today" Taka's mom frowned

"Nah it was fine"

"Yeah, Kento carried N/N's bags for them" Taka said.

"Ooo?" Taka'a mom got more interested in the conversation.

"He didn't have too, I could've done it on my own" N/n rolled their eyes.

"Whatever you say"

Both families ate and finished dinner. Once they were all done they washed their dish and went to clean up. Again Y/N had to wait for midnight. They went up to their room and opened their unread messages.

'Still up for S tonight? Because I have a match with a rookie tonight, and wanted to know if you still wanted to come.' from Miya, 7:20 PM. Read

'Yeeess' Sent by Y/N, 9:31 PM. /

The little read text popped up and Miya started typing.

💬 ...

Meanwhile in Miya's room he sat at his desk texting Y/N from his phone. He typed out a response . It read 'Do you want me to pick you up and we can skate there together??'. He sat there staring at his phone debating whether to send the text. Fuck it, its not like he was going to let them get skate there alone. Plus it should be fine. He pressed the send button.

Read by Y/N.

'Only because of your ankle, I just don't want you falling again.' 9:32. he quickly typed.

'Sureee, but my ankle is fine. i'll text you my address' /

'Location📍' /

'See you laterrr'

'Text me when you skating over,PLS DONT KNOKC ON THE DOOR' /

'Yeah yeah I'm not that stupid. Ik how to sneak out.'

'Goood cause if I get caught I would be killed or worse grounded' /

'Okayyyy I'll text you when I'm close by.' read

'Kk, imma take a nap' /

'👍👍' read

Miya put down his phone and started some homework.

==

Y/N closed the messages app and climbed into their bed. Before pulling in their phone to charge they put a 1 ½ hour timer on. Y/N texted Zai.

'Hey me and Miya are going to S later if you want to meet up or something' /

'Sure meet you there' read