˗ˏˋ chap. 5 ★ hammy ˎˊ˗

I ended up changing out of my uniform into some PJ's. At my old school it was a public school so we didn't have uniforms. School uniforms aren't great, but now I won't have to find something to wear in the morning. After changing I took a pretty long nap. My long nap was cut short and someone was at my door.

"N/NNN!!" Someone was knocking at my room door.

"Whatttt??" I groan. I hate being woken up from very good naps.

"Dinner is ready, come and set the plates."

"Okkkk" I stand up and walk down the stairs to the dining room. I take a few dishes from the drying rack and lay them on the table. My dad made the food. Both families came to the dining room. Everyone sat down at the table.

"Sooo, N/N, how was your first day of school here in Okinawa?" My dad asks.

"It was pretty good." I smile

"That's good to hear"

"Did you make new friends??" My mom asks. She knows I'm still upset about leaving Sage. I only had a few friends back at my old school. Sage, May, and Vickie.

"Yeah, two!!" I say while eating my food

"That's great!!" She says

"See I told you they would be fine moving here" My dad laughs to my mom

"I'm going to be learning how to skateboard." I blurt out while trying to fill the silence

"Huh?" Both my parents say in sync

"I already bought it and my friend is going to teach me" I explain

"Who?"

"Someone I meet today in school"

"Sounds sketchy"

"Don't worry he is a pro skater" Taka rolls his eyes and says with sarcasm

"Oh, okay, just wear a helmet and be safe." My mom says

After I finish eating and clean my plate. I go and take a shower. I now have a bathroom connected to my room which was crazy. The guest bedroom that was now mine was like some type of mini hotel room. I brush my teeth and then lay on my bed for a while. 'Shit i forgot to make that gc with Sara and Miya' I add both of them to a gc.

Y/N added Sara and Miya to chat

                                                                                              'Heyyyyyy'

Sara: 'Hiiiii'

Miya: 'Yooooo'

                                                                        'Im soooo board rnnn'

Sara: 'Sameee'

Miya: 'L I"m not because I have a life.'

                                                                       '😧 We have a life too'

Sara: '^^^ frrr'

Miya: 'Sureeee'

Sara: 'we do🙄'

                            'Anyways, what should we name this chat???'

Sara: 'idk'

Miya: 'People with no life and Miya.'

                                                                                                                'No.'