✮Crystal Clear✮

This is the basic information for the story.

✩ ⋆ 。 ‧ ₊ ˚ ⭑ ˚ ₊ ‧ 。 ⋆ 

"Nickname" (n/n) - Your Name, a kind, loyal and honest person

"Nickname" (n/n) - Your Name, a kind, loyal and honest person. They were one of the smartest kids in their old school. Then they got invited to an elite school in Okinawa. They are gender neutral but it doesn't affect the story. (If there is a mistake with the pronouns,  its my mistake. Y/N is you but also will additional traits.) 

Main character of this story.

✩ ⋆ 。 ‧ ₊ ˚ ⭑ ˚ ₊ ‧ 。 ⋆

"MIYA" - Miya Chinen, bold, cocky, and show-off teenager

"MIYA" - Miya Chinen, bold, cocky, and show-off teenager. A famous junior skater, planning to join the national team. He got into the elite school because of his grades and his skating skills. 

The best friend and love interest of this story. 

✩ ⋆ 。 ‧ ₊ ˚ ⭑ ˚ ₊ ‧ 。 ⋆

"Taka" - Takashi, an overprotective, friendly, and for the most part cheerful teenager. He is Y/N's cousin and an old friend of Miya. His parents paid for him to get into the elite private school because it was one of the best middle school's there. (A character from the show, but he appeared only 2 times.)

✩ ⋆ 。 ‧ ₊ ˚ ⭑ ˚ ₊ ‧ 。 ⋆

Kento, Sara, Josh, Hiro, and Sabrina - Original characters, they are not in Sk8. They are my characters I've made.  Additionally, Takashi is basically a made up character even though he is in the show.

"Sara" - Sara Hirawa, a loving, caring and extremely supportive teenager. She got into the elite middle school because of her great swimming and amazing grade. Y/N and Miya's best friends. 

"Ken-toe" - Kento Yokoyama,  a nice, outgoing, funny teenager. His parents also paid for him to attend the private school but he could have easily got in with his grades. He is friend of Taka's, also friends with Y/N.

༺☆༻

I post once a month with 1000-4000 long chapters. I don't really re-read my writing before posting it. (New note, I suck at consistency so once a month is a lie) <:

Listen to the official Spotify playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6PQ00HJYGoDIJWjRwcw6xn?si=8dbcff6ea856426b

I love when you (readers) comment funny stuff :)

join my discord server!!

https://discord.gg/CRcDCNr3uH