˗ˏˋchap. 2 ☆ mission one ˎˊ˗

A week goes by since I got my skateboard. I never used it during the week. I didn't have time. During the week before school, My mom and aunt took me shopping. We had to get a new uniform. I got some new clothes for outside school.

"N/N, your shoes look wrecked. I think you should get new ones." My aunt mentioned.

I tried on some new shoes and picked one. We paid and left the mall. In the car I was looking at my phone and scrolling through my camera roll.

"N/N are you excited for school??" My mom asked

"No, not really."

.....

"Um ok..."

"I just hope it's not boring." I say as we pull into the garage.

My aunt is hella rich and has a big house. That's why when she found out I got into that very elite school she said we could move in. My parents were thankful for her. They would never let me go to this school if my aunt didn't make that offer. She gave me this big guest room. Well it isn't huge but it was bigger than my old room. I'm very thankful for it. For the rest of the week I was researching my school and looking at different local news.

The week went by very fast.

It's my first day at a new school which sucks because I don't know anyone at this new school. The doors of the school open and I walk in a little surprised because of how big it was. The normal school where I used to live was very small. I lived in a small town. I was just recently accepted into this school for my great grades. My cousin, Takashi, and I were going to be in the same grade. I haven't talked to Taka in years. The last time you saw him was when I was 7 years old. I'd at least have one friend at the start of middle school.

"Ok kids, have fun at school and I will pick you up down the street. You guys have to tell me everything after." My aunt said to us both before we entered the school.

"Byeeeee" I wave.

"Goodbyee" Taka says before closing the car door.

My aunt was really cool. She was definitely the chill one of the family. She once flew to the town I lived in because of some concert. She stayed at our house to see the concert. Taka was left with his dad. My uncle was also very chill. They both were very cool. Taka was famous as a kid. Their whole family was so cool.

Since it was a new school year and everyone's first time in the school the principal led everyone to the gym. The gym was pretty big. The principal and two teachers walked in and started welcoming everyone. They were standing in the center of the gym. I was looking around, unfortunately everyone knew each other from grade school. Meaning they all had their own friend groups.

I walked to the bleachers as one of the teachers pointed to them. I sat at the very top of the bleachers. Looking around, I see other students talking with each other.

I might like this school, I thought as I chose an empty seat to sit in.

Taka sat down next to me.

"Hey, haven't seen you in a long time." He said, happy to see his cousin after 5 and a half years. Taka looked towards the gym doors looking for his friends. He then started waving to a group of kids that just walked in. Taka's friends walk up to the bleachers and sit down next to Taka. The group talks about their summer.

"Oh and this is Y/N L/N, they are my cousin."

I wave and smile. They sit next to me and Taka. I mind my own business and wait for my name. Every few seconds I rotate the ring on my finger. Minutes pass and a lot of students walk up and down the bleachers.