1- Dream BS

Dreams backstory

It is October 31st. Halloween night. I have never killed before, not once.

But as a held a pocket knife and a pistol that hung in my pants, while walking passed younger kids. I realized how tempting it was.

I wasn't going to shoot the kids, I'm not that big of a monster. Their parents though, I couldn't resist.

I stood behind a tree and took out my gun. I pointed it towards a man in his 50's. He's lived a long enough life.

boom

Dead. He was dead. I took my first life on Halloween night.

How exciting.

I put my gun back into my pants and walked away from the tree while people rush to the man side.

A little kid crying next to him.

A month later

It's December 30th. Christmas is finally over and I have 1,000 kills now. I'm just a month.

I shot up a hotel. That was really fun, I laughed hard as people died. And begged for freedom. Of course I said no.

But today I'm going to shoot up a store. Because their be more people to add to my collection of kills.

There's only 1 rule I have.

No killing kids.

That's it.

As I walk into the store knife in hand I grab a women by the hair holding my hand to her mouth so she can't scream.

I take my knife and slice her throat open. One thing I learned this pasted month is don't use a gun in public. The cops come quicker.

I let her lay on the ground as the marble floor is slowly disappearing by her red blood.

I killed about 7 more people and left them in the alley ways, of the store.

Then the red light went off. And someone started talking on the speaker.

"Everyone! This is not a drill. Not a drill. There is a killer in the store. 8 people are dead. Please make your way, carefully, out the building. If you see someone with a weapon, HIDE!" He yelled.

Great, now everyone knows I'm here.

Then more sirens were heard, the police and ambulance.

Shit.

"Here! He's here!" A little girl, about 10 maybe. Yelled as her parents stood in horror. Cowards. I threw my knife at her mother and she fell limp to the floor. The little girl screamed in horror. While the dad stood there flabbergasted.

I turned around and went to the exit door, as I opened I got tackled and hit upside the head with a gun.

Everything went black.

Their backstories will be kinda short. But the actual chapters will be longer.