𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

Phoenix chuckled, also getting out of the car.

"It was in my face what you wanted me to do? Leave it alone?" She asked jerking her head back and Jaidyn playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yes!" She giggled, walking faster but Phoenix harshly pulled her back by her bookbag. "Damn! Heavy-handed ass." Jaidyn mumbled.

"Chill," Phoenix said throwing her arm over her shoulder as they walked into the building.

It was now the end of the school day and since Jaidyn and Phoenix both had work today, Jaidyn was about to drop Phoenix off before going off to her own job

"Why is it so hot innis fucking car Jai?!" Phoenix said fanning herself while turning the heat down a few notches.

Jaidyn just rolled her eyes, knowing that she was only hot because she was running around with Malakai's phone, being childish as usual.

"Maybe if you didn't play so much you wouldn't be hot now would you?" She asked rhetorically, looking over at her since she had come to a stop light.

"Stop tryna sound like somebody momma." Phoenix laughed, pecking Jaidyn's lips a few times and Jaidyn smiled against her lips.

"One more, one more," she mumbled. Phoenix shook her head, leaning in to kiss her lips again sweetly just as the light turned green and Jaidyn put her focus back on the road.

20 minutes later, Jaidyn was pulling into the Walmart parking lot to let Phoenix out. As she parked, Phoenix loudly sighed.

"What's wrong?" Jaidyn asked turning to face her.

"Nothing, I'm tired. Then Melinda stupid ass gon' be tryna boss a nigga around and shit." She huffed.

"Awnn the poor baby has an attitude cause she has to do her job?" Jaidyn fake pouted before laughing at how Phoenix just stared at her with a blank face. "No forreal, go to work, baby. Fuck Melinda old ass, trip her or sum'." She advised shrugging.

"Now you tryna get me fired, let me get out this car." Phoenix acted like she was getting out before sitting back straight. "Gimme kiss before I go." Phoenix cheesed.

"No," Jaidyn looked out the window, trying not to laugh after hearing Phoenix smack her lips.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Phoenix slowly nod before she felt herself being pulled back by the soft locs she had in at the moment.

She gasped but it was cut off by Phoenix connecting their lips. Jaidyn didn't move for a second but slowly began to kiss her back. Pulling away, phoenix softly sucked on Jaidyns bottom lip before letting it go with a popping sound.

"Stop playin' with me lil' girl," She pushed her head back with her forehead. "Call me when you get home, ma." She pecked her lips one more time and then got out of the car.