𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Začít od začátku

"Kyonni bitch," Jaidyn blurted as they all sat at their lunch table eating

"Huh?" Kyonni said not looking up from eating her nachos. Jaidyn laughed at her stuffing her face before speaking.

"When can you do my lashes? I feel bald in the eyes." She pouted making Phoenix laugh. "Stop laughing 'cause you paying for 'em." She added mugging Phoenix.

"Oh Imma do that anyway, imma do that anyway 'cause that's how I am!" Phoenix said kissing her forehead making Jaidyn giggle.

"Trick," Malakai coughed and Myah and Phoenix smacked their lips in unison. "Fuck, don't do allat." He said pushing Myah's head back with his finger and she swatted his hand away.

"Boy shut up," She waved him off. "Cause where my lash money at?" She asked, sticking her hand out and waving it around.

"I got you, baby," Malakai nodded, digging in his pocket. He pulled out two dollars and forty-two cents and placed it in Myah's hand and she looked at him with her jaw dropped while everyone else at the table laughed.

"Don't spend it all at once, love." He spoke closely to his ear and she playfully rolled her eyes and pushed him back.

"This nigga," Kyonni laughed, shaking her head. "But I can do them this weekend, just text me." She told Jaidyn and she nodded.

"Okay thank y-" Jaidyn started to speak but was cut off by Trinity, who had just walked over to their table with her friends — Destiny and Laila.

"Hi, nix!" Trinity sang, leaning down to try to hug Phoenix but she harshly pushed her back making Trinity huff. "Why you acting like that?" She shifted her weight onto one leg and put her hands on her hips.

"Trinity, get the fuck away from me bro." Phoenix grumbled laying her head on Jaidyn's shoulder and Trinity rolled her eyes at the sight.

"I miss you." Trinity blurted after standing there in silence for a moment. Jaidyn scoffed before getting up and walking out.

Phoenix was about to get up to follow her but Taniyah pushed her to sit back down. "Just let her walk it off 'cause Jai will knock the wind out of yo' chest." Taniyah whispered to Phoenix, remembering the time Jaidyn punched Dakota in the chest for playing in her face.

Phoenix mumbled things under her breath about not giving a flying fuck before turning back to Trinity who was now laughing with her friends.

"Ian gon' lie," Phoenix said making the three girls snap their heads in her direction. "All three of y'all bald asses need to get the fuck from 'round me. And Trinity speak don't around my girl again. Don't look- Bitch don't even breathe around her, understand?" She spoke calmly.

"Bro, I love you!" Trinity raised her voice making a few people from other tables look at them.

"The fuck?" Kyonni mumbled to Myah, who was just laughing at how delusional Trinity looked.