Announcement

Hello as you all know me from  my Kanao reader book I would like to say thank you to everyone who supported me I have been dealing alot with this book just because I loved all the Kny characters and I just didn't wanna wait so long to write about them all cause I am deeply inlove with these characters and their tramuas and their personalities in generally.

So my idea my specifically idea was to probably add in a second book i am not leaving this book I am apologise if i was busy and didn't have time to write alot of things at my home was happening  and stuff with family my great grandmother died and that left an emotional weight on me and I apologise for not updating the book for a while but I'll be back to that soon just wanted to see which of these following characters would you like me to write a second book it can be male or female characters here a few ideas i thought of myself personally and if none of you like this book then I understand I will pick better characters to write about.

Bnhax Muichiromalereader

Kny x Ai fem reader

Bnha x Tanjiro male reader

Bnha x Obanai male reader

Bnha x Nezuko female reader

Bnha x Mitsuri reader

Bnha x Shinobu reader 

Bnha x Kanae reader

I hope you all tell me, if anyone is to thank me for being here now it's my great grandmoter I really miss her deeply she supported me I actually got her into anime and she seemed to like it alot she liked Kny and her favorite character of all was Kanao personally cause when she watched it she felt sad so this is something I wrote as a thank you to my grandma

And also just tell me if you want me to continue on writing this characters.