Chapter 17🎴

"Now that lunch is over, it's finally time to reveal the last game!" Present mic yelled through the microphone after the one hour break was over, "But before that, there's good news for all of you who didn't make it to the finals this is just a sports festival so we've prepared recreational games that everyone can participate in, too!" Present mic yelled as those who didn't make it to the final were happy to hear that.

"We've even brought real cheerleaders from America to liven things up!" Present mic yelled as cheerleaders were cheering who were wearing the U.A. cheerleader uniform, "Huh?" Present mic questioned seeing the girls in Class 1.A wearing cheerleader uniforms y/n stood there looking at her classmates she declined wearing the uniform

"What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?" Present mic questioned as the girls of class 1-A were silent and had emtionless looks on their faces, Meanwhile Mineta and Kaminari were giving each other thumbs up.

"Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you?!" Yaoyorozu angirly yelled y/n knew that they were being tricked she went to Uraraka and covered her.

"T-Thank you tsuyuri." Uraraka shyly said

Flashback

"Tsuyuri Aizawa-sensei said we gotta wear these cheerleader uniforms!" Uraraka said showing the girl the cheerleader uniforms that Yaoyorozu made.

Y/n pulled out her coin and flipped it she looked at the results and cleared her voice, "Who told you this?" she questioned.

"Yaoyorozu said that Kaminari and Mineta told us." Uraraka said y/n knew that when Uraraka meantioned Mineta she knew that he came up with this plan to see the girls in cheerleader uniforms.

She flipped her coin again and after seeing the results shook her head as a  "no", "Oh okay well hope I do well bye Tsuyuri!" she yell

End of Flashback

 "Why am I always caught up in Mineta's schemes?" Yaoyorozu questioned as she fell down defeated, "I even used Creation to make the outfits and Tsuyuri's the only one who didn't get caught." Yaoyorozu mumbled

"Those guys are so dumb!" Jiro yelled throwing the pom poms on the ground inraged, "Well, there's still time before the finals, and it'd be a pain if things got tense it's fine! Let's do it!" Hagakure yelled cheering in the uniform.

"What?!" Kyoka yelled, "Toru, you like this, huh?" Asui questioned

"All right, everyone! Let's have fun competing in the recreational games! when that's over, the seventeen from the four teams that made it to the final round will duke it out tournament style, one-on-one!" Present mic yelled

"The last round is a tournament where we fight one-on-one,huh?" Kirishima questioned, "I'm gonna stand on the stage that I watch every year on TV!" Kirishima said exciting, "Was it a tournament last year?" Ashido questioned.

"It's different every year, but there's a one-on-one competition every year, last year, it was a sports chanbara match." Sero explained

"Now, let's draw lots to determine the bracket once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games and then start!" Midnight yelled, "The sixteen finalists can choose whether or not they want to participate in the recreation i'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength now, from the first place team--" Midnight was caught off by Ojiro raising his hand.

"I'm withdrawing." He said, "Ojiro,why?" Midoriya questioned confused, "This is a rare chance for pros to see you!" Iida said hoping he would argee to continue fighting.