Chapter 3 🌺

"Which of these English sentences is wrong?" Present mic asked the class who were confused as to why they were having normal classes.

"Everybody heads up! Let's get this party started!" Present mic yelled trying to get the class some energy to get excited.

"Tsuyuri you answer!" he said pointing towards y/n who was looking at her coin, she flipped her coin and looked at it before putting it back and just sitting there quietly.

"H-Hey! you can't just ignore me! hey! hey!" Present mic scolded and screamed but sighed and just decided to let Yaoyorozu answer.

.

.

.

Y/n was sitting by a chair all by herself eating her bento that Aoi made for her till suddenly she heard a familiar voice, 'Tsuyuri!' she heard someone call for her she turned to see Uraraka looking at her.

"Come sit with us!" she said as Midoriya and Iida looked at her she took her coin out and flipped it and see it lands and puts it back.

She stands up as she walks towards the table and sits next to Uraraka as she smiles happily as they all talk while y/n is just sitting eating her food listening.

.

.

.

"I am coming through the door like a normal person!" All might yelled.

"It's All might!"

"Wow, he really is a teacher!"

"That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?"

"Its style is so different it's giving me goose bumps."

"I teach hero basic training, It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero, You'll take the most units of this subject!"

"Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today..."

"Combat Training!"

"Suddenly some cabinets opened with numbers on them, Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started."

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"

"Yes,sir!"

.

.

.

Y/n was seeing walking out of the tunnel as everyone had already had left, she was wearing a purple version of the agency shinobu workds for but it's a skirt version, she was also wearing a white cape tied up and wore white boots and carried around her sword.

While walking Uraraka and Midoriya run towards her.

"You look amazing Tsuyuri-chan!" Uraraka said y/n pulled out her coin and flipped it she looks at it and puts it back, "Thank you Uraraka." she said, "That's her voice!?" Midoriya said shock cause he has never heard her voice.

"Yeah she usually flips that coin alot." Uraraka said till All might called everyone to explain the rules of the combat training.

"Now, it's time for combat training!"

"Sir! This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again?" Iida asked.

"No, we're going to move ahead two steps!"Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows!" For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles." All might explained

"Without basic training?" Asui asked

"This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up." All might explained to Asui's question.

"How will wins and losses de determined?"

"Can we beat them up anyway?"

"Will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr. Aizawa?"

"How shall we be split up?"

"Isn't this cape crazy?"

"I'll answer all your questions!" All might opened up a book and read through it, "Now listen here. The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout." The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time." The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes." All might explained

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!" All might held a book that said Lots.

Here are the following teams:

Team A: Midoriya Izuku, Tsuyuri Y/n and Uraraka Ochaco

Team B: Todoroki Shoto and Shoji Mezo

Team C: Mineta Minoru and Yaoyorozu Momo

Team D: Bakugo Katsuki and Iida Tenya

Team E: Ashido Mina and Aoyama Yuga

Team F: Koda Koji and Sato Rikido

Team G: Kaminari Denki and Jirou Kyoka

Team H: Tokoyami Fumikage and Asui Tsuyu

Team I: Ojiro Mashirao and Hagakure Toru

Team J: Sero Hanta and Kirishima Eijiro

"Wow, it must be fate! I'm counting on you!" Uraraka said but y/n felt something she felt something weird inside her looking at how Uraraka was looking at Midoriya instead of her.

All might put his hand into two boxes one saying Villain and Heroes he pulls out team D for villains and Team A for Heroes, meaning that Y/n, Midoriya and Uraraka were up against Bakugo and Iida.

Everyone else, head toward the monitor room. All might said as everyone started walking towards the monitor room leaving Team A and Team D.