Chapter 14🍀

Y/n began running till she heard Present mic shout, "What's this!? Todoroki shoto from class 1-A is behind the quiet!" he yells she turns to see Todoroki running behind her.

she looked to see all the other bots frozen on the ground she began running ignoring everyone they could do it themselves.

While she was running she heard explosions she turned to see bakugo uses his quirk and lands on the zero pointer she turned to Sero and Tokoyami, the three boys jump down from the zero pointer all the zero pointers went down due to explosions y/n looked and saw yaoyorozu whose shirt was open showing her bra and a can next to her she ran as everyone else ran since the path was cleared thanks to yaoyorozu.

"Hey,Hey! The first barrier's a piece of cake?" Present mic questions to the group of students, "Then what about the second?" he said

Y/n stopped running to see alot of pillars seperated her eyes widen, "If you fall, you're out! if you don't wanna fall, then crawl It's "The Fall"!" he announced

"When did they build the stage?" Uraraka questioned, tsu then jumps onto the rope and begins climbing, Y/n jumps on the rope and climbs aswell making sure she doesn't fall, while walking she makes on ground just in time she looks to see a rope she then sees a girl with pink hair wearing yellow goggles using equipment it meant that she was part of the support course she landed on one of the pillars close to where she was just then alot of people began crossing the fall

"A lot of different people are working hard for their chance,huh, Eraserhead?" Present mic asked Aizawa.

Y/n was getting up towards the stairs as she looked to see todoroki using his quirk on the rope and bakugo who was flying using his explosions.

y/n was running now with the smile still on her lips she turns to see all of her classmates crossing she turned to see midoriya climbing upside down.

Y/n ran and made it towards a sign which says Danger Mines, she stops running to see alot of explosive mines, "And now, we've quickly arrived at the final barrier!" present mic announced, "The reality here is that it's a minefield!" he yelled , "It's set up so that you can tell where the mines are if you look carefully so you have to exploit your eyes and legs!" he yells but also gives another warning, "By the way, these landmines are for games, so they're not that powerful, but they're loud and flashy enough to make you wet your pants!" he yells

Just then people began stepping on the land mines which caused them to jump and fly as it released a pink gas y/n took out her sword and mumbled one of her techniques.

"Sixth form: Whirling Peach."

She lands on the other side of the land mines  she looks to see some of her classmates heading their way to her she runs, "Bastard, don't declare war to the wrong person!" Bakugo launchs an explosion towards todoroki the two began fighting y/n seeing this just frowned and ran off to finish up the race just then a huge explosion appeared she then looked to see midoriya flying up in the sky her eyes widen he takes the lead against her, Seeing the green haired boy take the lead the girl immediately started running this however caused Bakugo and Todoroki to fight with the two to see who got into first place.

"U.A. sports festival, first-year stage!" Present mic yelled, The four were know fighting over who gets to take the sport of first place, Bakugo was still using his explosions to fly, Todoroki was using ice, Midoriya was running bare foot not using his quirk, Y/n was running with all her speed.