Chapter 5 🌺

Y/n was standing with everyone else at the monitor room, she was wondering how midoriya was since he broke his arm badly.

"Well, even if I say that the MVP for this battle was Young Iida". All might said as Iida stared shock towards all might.

"It's not either of the winners, Midoriya, Tsuyuri or Ochaco?" Asui questioned.

"Hmm, well.... why is that? Does anyone know?" All might asked

"Yes, Mr. All might." Yaoyorozu raised her hand, "That is because Iida adapted the most of the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge". And as Mr all might said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. in the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya's plan was also rash."

"As for Uraraka... She let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was to reckless. If she treated the papier-mache as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous."

"Tsuyuri could've used different ways to get the weapon without Iida knowing such as attacking him." that one made y/n frown.

"Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival and assumed it would be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack." Iida had smiled brightly  Y/n flipped her coin and put it back she smiled towards Iida and gave him a hand shake, O-Oh thank you Tsuyuri-san." Iida thanked her

"The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules. "

"W-Well , Young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed, but well, that's correct! All might pulled out a thumb's up."

"All right, everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about. "

"Yes, sir! the class yelled."

.

.

.

.

"Everyone was standing in front of All might after the training was over."

"Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than Young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!"

"To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class it's kind of anticlimactic. Tsu answered back as the whole class nodded."

"We're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must review the results with Young Midoriya! Change and return to the classroom! All might ran at the speed of light."

"All might's amazing! "

"Why was he in such a hurry?"

"So cool..."