Chapter 9🎴

"I've been waiting,hero. You trash of society." The hand villain looked at all might,speaking at him with a toxic tone of voice, The other villains at the bottom were all terrified now seeing all might in the flash.

In a flash all the weak villains were on the ground due to all might's punch's all might stood next to the group of students.

"Tsuyuri, you saved Aizawa. Good" All might thanked the girl as he looked at his co-workers condition next to y/n, Y/n knew that Shinobu would easily take care of the injuries these wouldn't cause him to die from blood loss.

All might's opened his blue scary eyes and in a flash he caught Midoriya, Y/n, Asui and Mineta and took them somewhere safely as he dropped aizawa lightly on the ground this even caused the hand villains hand on his face to fall down.

"Everyone, go to the entrance. I'm leaving Aizawa to you. He uncounsicous,hurry!" All might instructed them.

"Y-Yes, sir!" Mineta yelled as Asui ribbited while Y/n just stood there and was about to help Asui and Mineta pick up aizawa when she turned to see Midoriya not helping them, "All might..." Midoriya trailed off y/n grabbed his arm to try and pull her with him.

But Midoriya snapped out of it and helped the group with Aizawa, "All might, you can't . That brain took One Fo--" Midoriya stopped as seeing his classmates looked at him confused, "He took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch He's gotta be-" Midoriya was cut off by All might.

"Young Midoriya! It's fine!" All might said Midoriya sighed as the group began walking to the entrance carrying aizawa.

"How did he make a suplex look like an explosion?! All might's on a whole nother level!" Mineta said looking back at the battle, "Even though he's a rookie teacher who can't teach without looking at his notes." Tsu praised the number one hero.

"Get'em! Aim for the balls!" Mineta yelled, "Were we overthinking it? He's amazing." Tsu said looking at the now passed out villains that all might destoryed.

The smoke cleared to reveal blood oozing from All might's mouth it revealed that the monster caught all might and it's claws were by his side making blood coming out from the side a poral was opened which revealed the monster legs were on the other size.

The group stood looking at fear. the portal began sucking in all might.

"Asui." Midoriya called the frog girl, "What is it, Midoriya?" Asui asked, "Trade places with me carrying Mr. Aizawa." he said, "Ribbit. Okay...But why?" she asked she took Aizawa as Midoriya began running to all might.

Y/n saw that and gave Asui her coin to keep it safe, "Where are you going, Tsuyuri?" Asui asked she ran to go and help Midoriya with All might.

Y/n and Midoriya were running to All might, "All might!" Midoriya screamed.

"How foolish." the warp villain said and opened infront of Midoriya but before he was warped, y/n grabbed his P.E jacket as a explosion was seen Bakugo had exploded the warp villain and slammed him to the ground, "Move! You're in the way,Deku!" Bakugo yelled.

Ice surronded the monster it revealed to be Todoroki, "All I heard was that you all are here to kill All Might." He said, Y/n ran and cut the monsters hand out of one of All might's sides all might removed his side from the other arm.

He got out and held his side that was bleeding, Kirishima ran towards the hand villain and tried to attack him till he moved to the side, "Damn it! I didn't get to show!" he yelled.