Soon you hear Johnnys foot steps, and like that he was stood in the doorway. The blade running through the palm of his gloved hand. Following his body up to his eyes he was staring at you already, a smirk on his lips.

How the hell did he do it?

You'd probably never know.

"C'mon you can do better than that darlin... your tracks led right here and then some hay is laid over top of them? Course you're back there..."

You roll your eyes before grabbing the hay bale and throwing it in his face. Laughing as you ran off.

"You're supposed to be scared..."

Oh right...

"Get away... get away from me Johnny! Leave me alone!"

You find yourself once more running through the sunflowers. This time ending up in a wheat field. The grass certainly tall enough to hide in. You jump in a random direction landing kind of roughly on your side.

"...fuck..." you mumble as you settle in to the grass.

Looking up at the stars, and planes flying overhead. You were lost in your thoughts when Johnnys head came in to vision suddenly. He jump scared you. So the scream that left your body was genuine fear. He again laughed putting the sharp side of his blade to your throat.

"Gotcha..."

Remembering this was all for show you played along.

"...please don't... don't hurt me... please. I... I'll do anything. I don't wanna die."

"You'll do... anything?" His eyebrow raising.

"...anything..." you bite your lower lip, and groans out at the sight of you.

"Are you so vulnerable for me? Scared of me?"

You nod slowly, lightly squeezing your breast as you put your hands over your head.

"Oh ready for me already?"

"Please don't hurt me... you're so big, and strong."

"Oh to hell with this."

Johnny threw the blade to the side, and walked around to the front of you crawling over you. Pinning your hands to the ground above you with one hand.

"Johnny..."

The look in the both of your eyes full of lust. The feeling of his weight pressed down on you, the sensation of his lips pressing kisses to your neck. The twitch of your core when he began leaving hickeys on your body.

"Johnny please..." you whine out.

His hands feeling for the end of your shirt. Having control of your hands you go to pull his over his head as well. Fidgeting with his belt buckle once he got your shirt off. He stands up removing his belt, tossing it to the side.

The cold metal against your inner thigh, cutting the fabric away from you body. Johnnys eyes needy and satisfied seeing you were wearing no panties under your sweats. He'd become infatuated with going down on you, with or without your period. He loved the way you melted as he tactically worked your body with his tongue. Remembering everything that got you off, the angles, the speeds... he knew everything that made you squirm for him. He loved leaving you a mess, it made him proud when you'd pant his name.

Kissing your inner thighs until he made his way to your core. The initial feel of his tongue sliding in between your folds made your spine shudder. How he made eye contact with you as he suckled your clit, and gliding two fingers in to you. You were soon at his mercy, but he stopped.

"...Johnny..." you whined.

He didn't say a word to you. He just came in to vision kissing you all over. Pushing your legs wide open, feeling his cock pressed at your entrance. He grunted at the warm wetness his cock touched. Gliding himself in to you in one motion, his full length packed in to you. A loud moan leaving you, as he began thrusting deep inside of you. Your hands on his back digging in to his skin, throwing on of your legs over his shoulders getting deeper. You scratched his back up as he slammed in to you quickly. Both of your breathing becoming laboured, your legs lock up as your toes curl. Your core becoming sensitive to each movement of Johnny's. A grunt leaving him as a warmth filled you, with a few more thrusts. Johnny rested his forehead to yours.

"I...I love...you YN."

"I love...I love you Johnny."

You run your hands through his hair before kissing him. Rolling off of you next to you, you pull his head up to rest on your chest. Within minutes, light snores is what you heard leaving him. Playing with his hair, looking in to the stars thinking about your life. Things had been different since Wes came in to your life. Those days of working the gas stations were for more than just luring unexpected victims to the house. You had to provide for him. You couldn't risk running your card for money. So you had the cash you'd had when captured, and the cash you'd make on the weekends. If any victims you bring had cash Johnny would give you the money. Drayton had even offered to give you money from his chili contest victory. You turned him down but we're very thankful. He to had taken a liking to Wes, as if it were his own grandson.

After a bit of laying there Johnny finally woke up. A drowsy smile across his face as he looked up to you.

"C'mon babe I've gotta go get Wes from Verna, you go lay down in the bed." you say tucking his hair behind his ears.

He nods getting up to get dressed, you do the same. Walking in to the house you see Sissy singing to Wes, he was just a smiling, and focused on her. He let out a loud squeal upon seeing Johnny. That little boy loved him some Johnny, and Johnny loved him. He seemed to not be sleepy anymore as he strolled over, and scooped him up, slowly spinning him around. Cute little noises, and faces making Wes laugh out.

A loud knock came to the door, and around this time of night it was weird. Even for everything that happened here it was odd having someone knock. If it were anyone of the family members they'd of let themselves in. Johnny continued on entertaining Wes as Sissy and yourself went to check the door. Upon opening the door, a woman spoke.

"Where's Johnny...."

Enjoying the read? Consider leaving a like, and comment! Follow if you already are not!

I wonder who could be looking for Johnny so late at night?