"yea" I said crawling off his lap only to be pulled back on

"no you staying here, just incase I get scared"

I rolled my eyes.

Half way through the movie I was curled into a ball putting my head in Brians shirt.

"what the hell!" I screamed "this isn't suppose to be scary& dirty!!!"

I heard the tv go silent before it started singing with voices again

"how's this?"

Relieved, I took my head out of his chest "better than that"

Brian fell asleep by the end of whatever movie we were watching. I would have woke him up to talk or watch another movie with me but I had put him through so much and he had been so sweet I crawled off his lap and decided to let him sleep.

I turn the tv on mute and cuddle up next to him. He unconciously wrapped his arms around me, making me feel safe and secure. I realized I didn't want to go to Chicago at that moment. I realized I loved him with all my heart. I never wanted to leave him. I wanted him to always be there.

I started to realize that those sweet romantic love story movies weren't far off. I felt like a princess, saved by my prince. But I was dying. And I couldn't stop it.

The next morning I woke up with the strong sincation of needed to go pee. I quietly slipped out of the bed and into the bath room. I looked at the clock. It was 10pm. We must have stayed up late last night.

I slid down the stair on my butt like a five year old not wanting to walk and saw Lena laughing at me in the living room. "I was just coming up to talk to you" she straightened her face

"I can't go anymore, I'm really sorry it's last minute but I'm failing pre calc and my mom won't let me go even though it's with you and I'm sorry" her face dropped.

I got up and gave her a hug "it's fine, we can just do crazy things here, well make it our own Chicago"

"your the best of the best, you know that?"

"yea" I pointed out laughing

"ohkay" she frowned "I should go, don't want the mom to have an anurism."

I hugged her goodbye then crawled up the stair slowly like a cat. I peeked in my sisters room but she was gone and I didn't hear my parents up. Everyone must have gone places which was expected, it was spring break.

I made my way into my room and slowly closed it, cursing at it's creeky ness I winced and make sure I didn't wake Brian up. To my dismay he was laying there facing me, eyes closed with a smerk on his face. Out of character I unexpectedly ran and jumped ontop of him

"wake up sleepy head" I whispered in his ear.

The smile on his face widened but his eyes were still closed. I released my grip on his hands, realizing to late that it was a mistake. In a matter of seconds he rolled over ontop of me and pinned me to the bed. "I've been up for 3 hours" he whispered as he kissed my ear, following with a trail of kisses down my jaw and up to my lips. I didn't have to wait long before the butterflies started to flutter in, reminding me of how much I loved him. At this point, never once before, I wanted to go farther with him but I knew it wouldn't be right and I was weak.

"do you realize" he started "that you think out loud a lot and don't realize it?"

My eyes widened at the thought of him hearing what i just said. I felt my face fill up with a blush. I quickly turned over into my stomach. I burried my face in the pillow and wished that didn't just happen. This was Gods punishment for m having those thoughts, never again, I promised myself.