Fu Rushen nodded, unfolded the official document in his hand, and looked at the contents clearly, his expression changed slightly.

[Han Lin, whose ancestral home is Fanwu County, Rongcheng, is a garrison guard in Jiangcheng. He bullies and dominates the market, accepts bribes, leads corruption, commits murder and arson... he is an unforgivable crime and his crime should be punished. ]

——This is a document filled with Han Lin's accusations.

Fu Rushen's throat was choked, and he didn't know what to say for a moment. He only felt that the official document in his hand was as heavy as a thousand stones.

He handed the official document to Jingxuan Hou: "Look."

Jingxuan Hou took the official document. The first moment he received the official document, he showed a clear expression. He murmured: "Sure enough, it is so."

He only glanced at it. After reading the official document, he raised his eyes and looked at Fu Rushen: "Don't you want to know who else is there? In today's Jiangcheng, people with martial arts far superior to Han Lin can be sent to carry out assassinations, can secretly collect Han Lin's crimes, and dare not do anything about it. Do it without any scruples..."

The two people looked at each other, and Fu Rushen was shocked: "Too...!"

The last word "子" was swallowed back by him, just in case the wall had ears.

Be careful when sailing the ship of ten thousand years, Fu Rushen has always been like this.

But he didn't expect that the person who attacked Han Lin was actually the prince.

In an instant, Fu Rushen frowned and said, "He has no reason to do this."

Marquis Jingxuan gathered the official documents in his hands and said, "You can also tell that this official document is different from the ones used in the county governor's mansion. It is indeed the specification that person would use."

"This..." Fu Rushen was speechless.

Marquis Jingxuan said: "I don't know what he is going to do, but I know what you should do now."

Fu Rushen asked: "What?" 

Marquis Jingxuan said: "Take this matter and cover it up for him. We haven't obtained Xuan Qingguan's account books, so this may be our only chance to win the crown prince's trust."

Marquis Jingxuan's eyes were leisurely.

The prince's guards could come and go without a trace, so how could they not get a blank official document book of the county governor's office to make a fraud? It was just intentional so that they could find out.

So there was one thing he didn't say clearly.

This is the opportunity given to them by the prince.

That evening, the temporary Prince's Mansion.

Guard general Han Lin was killed, and county governor Fu Rushen submitted an official document full of Han Lin's crimes, claiming that Han Lin must have been killed by his enemies.

Officials of the Jiang family faction represented by Jiang Xingsong believed that Fu Rushen had killed him first and then acted later, so they secretly attacked Han Lin.

Ning Xiuyun sat on the main seat, looking down at the officials below who were arguing and arguing.

Fu Rushen remained motionless: "This official document has stated Han Lin's charges. There are both personal and material evidence, which are irrefutable."

[BL] After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Princeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें