OKOTB 12

Jungkook smiles as he stared at his and Taehyung's photo together

Jungkook smiles as he stared at his and Taehyung's photo together. He then puts it as his home screen wallpaper, chuckling. He then realizes how he's acting and put his phone down as he looked at his room ceiling with wide eyes.

"Shit" He curses, biting his bottom lip.
"What... What am I feeling?" He says to himself, putting a hand over his chest, feeling his heart beat so fast.
"I'm... Falling..." He says, a smile appearing on his face.

Taehyung changes his home screen wallpaper using the first photo him and Jungkook have together. He sat up as he stared at it, smiling at how Jungkook looks so happy. There was even a photo of him looking at the younger with the biggest smile on his face.

He hears his door open and he's met with his brother, who looked at him.
"How was the date with you mate, hyung?" His brother asks, looking at him as he walked to him.
"Good" Taehyung says and his brother gasped.
"Oh, I know" He says, seeing the home screen wallpaper.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung as they stood outside the house.
"Do I look good enough?" Taehyung asks as he looked at the younger. Jungkook smiles and fixed Taehyung's shirt collar.
"Don't be so nervous, hyung" Jungkook says, shaking his head.

"My hyungs won't do anything" He continues as he grabbed Taehyung's hand. Taehyung stood in his tracks as he stared at their intertwined hands. Jungkook looks back and sees the scene, making him let go of Taehyung's hand.
"Uh... Let's get going, they're waiting" Jungkook says and Taehyung nodded.

They got inside the house and Taehyung made sure to bow at everyone as soon as he meets them. Jungkook's brothers stared at him before they smiled.

"Welcome to the family!"