OKOTB 3

The group of alphas froze as soon as they saw the alpha on the ground, helpless

The group of alphas froze as soon as they saw the alpha on the ground, helpless. Jungkook's friends were more to shocked to even see the scene happen in front it their eyes.
"Shit, guys... Run!" One of the alphas says, looking at his group. Everyone agreed with him and ran away, leaving the alpha on the ground.

"You! You were with them, right? Why aren't you running away?" Jungkook says, crouching in front of the alpha who looked up with a groan.
"You... I was trying to help you... You know... Ah, shit" The alpha says, making Jungkook's smirk fall.

"What?" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"I am not a part of their group... Nor even know them" The guy says and as soon as their eyes made contact with each other, the two let out a gasp. Jungkook fell from crouching, backing away.

"Jungkook! Are you okay?" His friends ran out to rush to him, surrounding him. The alpha on the ground froze. He saw the light. An indication that they are mates. Yes. Mates.
"Kookie, hey? Did you get hurt? Should we get you checked? Maybe I could give you first aid? You need chest compressions?" Jungkook's friend says, checking for any bruises or scratches.

"Mate" Jungkook muttered under his breath, making eye contact with the alpha who's now standing up.
"What?" His friend says, raising his brow.
"Mate..." Jungkook says again as he stared at his friend.
"Mate?" His friend says and looked back, seeing the alpha.
"Oh..." His friend let out and smiled.

"Ju-" Jungkook's friend is cut off as Jungkook stood up and ran back inside, leaving his friends with his mate. They smiled awkwardly at the alpha, bowing their heads.
"Please tell him that I'll visit tomorrow to talk with him" The alpha says and they all nodded.