OKOTB 5

Jungkook was cleaning tables, when his friend approached him

Jungkook was cleaning tables, when his friend approached him. He felt a tap on his shoulder, making him turn around with a raised brow.
"Yes?" He says, frowning.
"Someone wants to talk to you... I'll do that for you" His friend, taking the cloth that he was using to wipe the table.

"Who?" He asks, a bit confused on why someone wants to talk to him.
"On table 7" His friend says, already continuing what he was doing awhile ago.
"Okay...?" Jungkook was a bit hesitant but decided to go anyways.

He reaches table 7 and is met with the same guy from yesterday. His eyes widened as the guy looked at him with a smirk.
"Hello" The guy says and Jungkook gulps. He had never felt so scared in his life.

He was scared because this guy is his mate and their first impressions were not the best at all. The guy motioned for him to sit down and he follows it.
"Loosen up, I don't bite... Yet" Taehyung says and Jungkook tries his best to keep his cool.

"Why did you want me? I'm working, can't you see?" Jungkook says, looking at the guy and not avoiding eye contact. The guy chuckled, shaking his head.
"Can't I have a talk with my mate?" The guy says and Jungkook grits his teeth before faking a smile.

"Of course you can... But as you can see, I was doing some stuff" Jungkook says and the guy nods.
"Yup, I saw it... I just wanted to have some talk with you... Knowing you are my mate... I wanted to know you" The guy says and then held his hand out.

"My name is Taehyung and I am 28 years old" The guy, Taehyung, says as he stared at Jungkook's eyes. The younger chuckled, shaking his head.
"Name's Jungkook, 26... Can I continue working now?" Jungkook says and was about to leave when...

"Can I take you out on a date then? To get to know each other?"