OKOTB 4

Jungkook walked to his house door, huffing as he held the straps of his tote bag tight

Jungkook walked to his house door, huffing as he held the straps of his tote bag tight. The door opened and he's met with his hyungs with big smiles on their faces. Their happiness disappeared as soon as they saw their youngest brother look so gloomy and tired.

"Kookie? What happened, bun?" Jin says as he stared at the younger who looked at him and squeezed through them to walk in.
"Hey, Kookie? Answer, hyungs... You are making us worried" Hoseok says as he frowns, looking at the others who shrugged.

They reached the living room and Jungkook huffs, leaning back as he placed his bag down beside him.
"Would you mind telling us?" Namjoon asks and Jungkook turns his head, pouting.
"I found my mate" Jungkook says and everyone let out a surprised gasp.

"What?! How is he?"

"Did he hurt you?"

"Is he nice?"

"Is he cool?"

"Is he handsome as me?"

Everyone started bombarding him with questions and only stopped as he smacks the coffee table.
"Okay, okay! Yes, I met my mate but I didn't get to know him much because I ran away... And I was told he wanted to talk to me tomorrow!" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as he huffs.

"But, don't you want that? You'll be able to get to know each other. You'll be able to talk about what you guys would do at the moment since we definitely wouldn't you guys make it official as you guys just met" Namjoon says, raising his brow.

"Yeah, yeah... I'll do it... Just hope that it works and nothing bad happens" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Aigoo~" Jimin says, chuckling.
"You're grown up now, my maknae" Yoongi says, hugging Jungkook.

"I remember when I used to hold you like this in my arms"

"Aish! Hyungs, stop it!"