"No it's not because i think wrong of you, it's because i am afraid i will take long time to fall in love with you and the whole time period you will suffer."

"Then marry me. Save me. I will wait till you fall in love. Show me that I deserve to be treated good."

"It's a big decision namjoon. You are emotionally overwhelmed right now. Calm down. Why suddenly it's about me marrying you? Marriage is between the soul namjoon. I don't even love you"

"I know you don't love me. I know what marriage is. After knowing everything i am asking you, will you marry me? Will the queen of sovereignty marry a slut like me and offer me a home, a purpose? You told me that someone will be lucky to marry me. So do you find me worthy of you?"

Nasya is awestruck. She doesn't know how to react to it. She just confusedly says,

"You are emotionally weak now so think again when you will do better. Ponder over all the possible outcomes then come to me with your final decision till then I will also consider the offer. Go back to your room please. Your life is important don't think like this ever again." Namjoon just looks at her then silently leaves the rooftop leaving nasya alone with her thought.

After sometimes nasya leaves the castle with her horse in the night itself. 

She needs to be somewhere as soon as possible

She needs to be somewhere as soon as possible. She needs someone to talk. Her head is bursting with contradicting thoughts. She needs someone to show him the right path. As soon as she stops infront of the gate of her maternal home the guards recognising her kneel down.

"Greetings queen."

"Call my father to meet me in the garden. Be aware nobody else knows about it." A guard leaves to inform Kai.

.

.

"I saw you coming here from the balcony. What happened? Is everything alright? You look too much tensted. What exactly happened that made you come to me so late at night?" kai bombers her with questions.

"Come down, let me talk too appa. I am fine. I just need your view in some important matter. I didn't think i could sleep at night with all those thoughts so I came here without thinking. Sorry for worrying you so late."

"Don't be sorry honey. It's your home. I am your father; you can always come me irrespective of time, period, and situation. So tell me your worries". Nasya one by one shares every stories of the event that happened till tonight in the castle, mistreatment towards namjoon, taehyung, jungkook, then finally namjoon's proposal.

"I heard about your verdict and i am proud of you. I couldn't go to town square but heard a lot about what happened there. You did great. It's a good start. It will take time for people to understand to ideals. What namjoon said isn't wrong though. People won't accept him either because they think wrong of him or because of the fear of being judged and mocked by the society."